• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Shimmering

• Thread starter imported_Peppermace
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Peppermace

Ok sorry, I haven't had time to make an official PINK poster for it yet. Basically the deal here is PUBLIC SHIMMERING EFFUSION. I'll provide the keys, ya'll meet up outside the Prism of Light in tram at 7 pm pst. The Prism is located in the north corner of Nujelm. Trammel.

Characters to bring: whatever you want. tamers, mages, warriors, archer, whatever. They all do fine. Shimmering has a slayer vulnerability to FEY, so warriors, bring your swatters.

Please consider that getting keys for shimmering is a royal pain in the beepsqueak. I MAY be late with them. I may die eighty times trying to drop them for final set when we're ready to go in. Your patience is appreciated

I believe there is a heartwood quest for strongbox called All that Glitter is Not Good. Its one of those one time per char quests for a shimmering kill. You don't *need* it, but who doesn't want three boxes full of high level loot? The elf with this quest is back by the arcane circle.

See you all there for some glittery, shiney fun!

E

eekamouse

Wouldn't it be easier just to get the keys as a group?

Sorry, I'm new at peerless fights

G

Not Positive but I believe Friday night is the Usual for these.

And yeah getting the keys as a group would be easier....considering people don't drag stuff...get everyone else killed....etc....etc. The Shimmering Keys are by far the hardest keys of the peerlesses IMO. I applaud Pepper for being so positive about these and the community.

Unfortunatly I work!!! Bummer, but Goodluck to everyone who goes and hopefully you guys can pull out the Ring!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday! I have a dentist on friday!

Well i hope no rift event pops up to mess it up, but i wwill pressum it is tonight inless otherwise stated. And if not well ill prob go friday too lol

I

imported_Peppermace

Friday scott, they've been on FRIDAY hehehe. Friday is the day. I'll make up a poster tonight, I just had a lengthy doc appointments that got in the way of UO lol. Sorry for the confusion.

As for the keys, I like to provide them because especially in this circumstance, its getting the keys that puts people off from doing Shimmerings. This will give people who aren't in large guilds or equipped with 90 arties a chance to experience it and maybe get some ingredients or something. I haven't soloed keys on before, but I'll practice run it a few times over the next few days. It should go all right.

I

imported_Peppermace

Ok folks! I got the keys in hand and a green cloud awaits all at 7 pm pst!! You DO NOT NEED TO PAY THE 10K entrance fee!!! Just meet up right outside the prism and enjoy a free round of the glittery cloud!

I

imported_Peppermace

That's no rain cloud!! Sparkley fun for all! Sir Scott got the Essence and Freddy got himself some shiney crystals. See ya'll next week!!

G

I would've joined but I forgot to think about timezones. Hopefully I can attend next week!