• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Navery Hole?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Anyone know where one is at? The one I knew of is no longer there.. and I am a lazy rascal who does not like to walk :D

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone know where one is at? The one I knew of is no longer there.. and I am a lazy rascal who does not like to walk :D
Clops vendor house West Luna Bank on Atlantic, it`s on right side of vendors (Hidden in pic) :)

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
is there another Navrey hole for the public to use? It is my understanding this one is being removed.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I guess if these Navrey holes aren't saved and no one is able to get their hands on them, we had all best learn how to get there! Anyone willing to give tours to the noobs who used the hole?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I do not tag Devs often... Just in case the "worst case scenario" happens... I gotta ask @Mesanna and @Kyronix to please consider putting the Navery Hole from Clops's "Royal City" house at either EM Hall in Brit or in the Atlantic Event Moderators Reward Hall in Malas?

We are some lazy folks :)

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
[QUOTE="
We are some lazy folks :)[/QUOTE]

Not lazy...but if people are using Navrey to train pets, then I will say this, if you trail a pet behind you, this longer route will end up killing you and the pet, unless you are really GOOD. I am not. While I could run the 46 seconds on my Cu, if I were dragging an unridable pet, I wold be a puddle.

I am going to run this longer route to day on my Cu to see how I fair, but I have a feeling it will end badly.

Sorella

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
if you trail a pet behind you, this longer route will end up killing you and the pet . . .
Hole is definitely the best way! But would it not work to just have your pet stay at the entrance to Underworld, run it yourself (with invis precast I suppose) and then log out/in to get your pet back once inside? I've never tried but don't see why it wouldn't work. :)

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
then log out/in to get your pet back once inside? I've never tried but don't see why it wouldn't work.
You mean the "poor man's pet ball"? I haven't tried that since I actually made it to Navrey via Underworld in about 1 minute on my CU without issue. The Navrey hole is still up *cross fingers* but I don't go in there much anymore unless I am training a new pet. I shall try the log out and in trick and let you know.