• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Lockpicking Houses?

K

kryshael

Any around on Pacific? I just started a couple of days ago and would like to get some skills :lick:

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is one north west of Trinsic in Trammel. It has boxes on the roof near the stairs. It's a tower called 'Tower of Refuge'.
Co-ordinates are: 125o 30'S
180 0'E

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is an awesome LP house/castle in tram called the Solace Inn. It has boxes made at the different skill levels as to aid in your gains. I have a rune, pm me and I can get it to you.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My house.

Head out of Tram/Vesper to the North.. keep running til you reach a peninsula with a tower, and a customizable. Boxes are on third floor of the customizable. (Black Dagger Imports). Clean up when your done =).

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an awesome LP house/castle in tram called the Solace Inn. It has boxes made at the different skill levels as to aid in your gains. I have a rune, pm me and I can get it to you.
There is a Rune on the steps of the house just north of the Wispering Rose Radio Studio in Luna (The first house east of Luna's moongate).

There is another Rune to the castle in Tokuno, Makoto-Jima, it's on the steps of the house directly North of the Moongate, the house is called Huma's Hostile...

I've had these boxes and rune library there for about 7-8-9 or so years.. never advertised though..

One of these Days I should take Pics and post the location in the TH section..

Enjoy..