• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PUBLIC HARROWER WEEKLY.

G

GiveitaTry

We WILL BE popping a public harrower weekly.. that way rot has more of a chance to compete... good fight tonight we popped with 7 guys one super and one weaver and come out victorious NICE JOB!! GOOD JOB TO ALL THE TRAMMIES who attended and did their job you guys WORKED OUT VERY WELL AND MAD PROPS... good job guys.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We WILL BE popping a public harrower weekly.. that way rot has more of a chance to compete... good fight tonight we popped with 7 guys one super and one weaver and come out victorious NICE JOB!! GOOD JOB TO ALL THE TRAMMIES who attended and did their job you guys WORKED OUT VERY WELL AND MAD PROPS... good job guys.

If you call "winning" the blues killing the harrower. Yes, congratulations you won!! Hooray!!:D:D:D:D:D

Because from our prospective; with your teaming up of SL's (approx. 7, who were on blues to hit the harry, but changed chars to help you guys ;)), the random blues, and the {I} blues, id say we were pretty evenly matched.

Also, your one offensive push was done quite nicely. We lost 3 people in it. Meanwhile, we pushed you guys every which way back of despise and in circles, every which way you could imagine, and you ran and died and ran and died and ran and died and then ran out the opposite way at the end!! Good fight though. :) I'll be happy to beat on you guys over and over again like that and let you claim victory.

REMEMBER: You guys won though since the blues killed the harry. Doesnt that sound like the old champs motto? We killed the champ so we won? Oh thats right, you guys are allied now. :love:

:heart: You Guyssssss

G

GiveitaTry

first WASnt ROT who threw the public harrower idea out and you invited all the blues to kill the harrower... so what is the difference we just did.. we CLEARLY STATED WE WERENT GOING TO TOUCH THE HARROWER.. and you REALIZE when you GUYS CAME IN it was already dead... hahahahahahahahahahah ask anyone it had been dead 4 mins the fight was for nothing.. and you pushed us around? im sorry but the screenshots will say otherwise.. 3 sl on ur back side u wouldnt take ur 15 - 20 guys and kill 3? only 2 of us died... MAYBE 3... during the fight.. i mean we have screenshots ofm ore then 6 of u dead hahahah if you killed more then half of us.. wed have 2 - 3 people alive... and you didnt finish us off? WE ONLY HAD 7.

T

Turles

ok 2 problems i see in that post. one i killed 2 of you guys myself so theres no way u didnt lose more then 2 or 3 people. two look at the pics from the news count the sls that saved you guys theres 7 hmmm. thats all for now

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im sorry but the screenshots will say otherwise.. 3 sl on ur back side u wouldnt take ur 15 - 20 guys and kill 3? only 2 of us died... MAYBE 3... during the fight.. i mean we have screenshots ofm ore then 6 of u dead hahahah if you killed more then half of us.. wed have 2 - 3 people alive... and you didnt finish us off? WE ONLY HAD 7.
You just quoted this right?

That is the reporter's pic. 7 SLs. Allow me to name them off for you.

1. Pearl
2. Tom
3. Madshark
4. Whisper
5. Virus
6. Play Doe
7. KingsJester

So WOWOOWOWZOOZOZOZOZOZZOZOZOZZ are you unable to count? Or are you a chronic liar? You pick and let me know. :)

So until you can answer that or let me know whats up all of your post are now known as delusional or lies and mean nothing. I'm sorry. :(

Checkmate.

EDIT: I ALSO FORGOT!! Fearless Blade running away the whole time!! But of course; hes not in the pic; so I wont include him. :)

G

GiveitaTry

no honestly i was jsut going off what the reporter had counted at the beginning. so my apologies.. but still no offense to the sl guys but their temps arent right they are effective but if you cant beat them with one e field ( any guild really ) your just horrible. 7 GUYS DUDE 7 look at the rest of the screenies their us owning you and MY LONE DRAGON NOT MULTIPLE THE LONE DRAGON AIRE M U H -TRUCKERS- WUT WUT

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no honestly i was jsut going off what the reporter had counted at the beginning. so my apologies.. but still no offense to the sl guys but their temps arent right they are effective but if you cant beat them with one e field ( any guild really ) your just horrible. 7 GUYS DUDE 7 look at the rest of the screenies their us owning you and MY LONE DRAGON NOT MULTIPLE THE LONE DRAGON AIRE M U H -TRUCKERS- WUT WUT
So is that a "I cant count" or a "Im a liar"?

G

GiveitaTry

neither because i just told you i went off what i was told... i wasnt on your north side... i was on the south tearing you guys a new butt hole =/ im sorry that you guys feel like the reporter totally bashed you.. stop calling em making harrassing calls like " hey i can see what your doing." kid we owned you get use to it, WHy? Cuz We Here. Thanks n good night. OH when is ROTS PUBLIC HARRY the attmept with RBG FAILED MISERABLY...........................................................................................................

T

Turles

yeh you guys did a great job CHOKING the starroom huh. chokes are your guys str. though huh thats the only reason we didnt pop it cause sls had dragons at fire entrance then u guys choke the star lol i see thats how you show u could take one from us huh?

G

GiveitaTry

Game Mechanics... 15 - 17 rot sit in an instant choke... you wont take it from em we didnt even have our whole crew.. we fielded 7 and we were missing smudge niblock and de leet ed... I TOLD U WE FIELD 10 PEOPLE NUB... anyways.. shut up sit down take lessions n learn... turles i wont beef on u as bad because your hella good at wut u do no doubt any othe dexxer i take into ghouls who hide and r right back on me.. deserve props... u want a guild with active guild master... bring it where you know skill belongs.. ROTs dead and from now on will be... but hey WHens ROTS pubic harrower? were waiting PLZ LET US KNOW A DAY OR 2 AHEAD as we DID YOU......................oh and you better find those leaks in ROT its killin ya....

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will say this it was good fighting by all involved tonight was fun to watch. The victory came tonight not by wiping the mat with any and all from the other side but by completing the champ and gettin out alive to tell the tale. There will be other nights where WoWz may not fair so well and rest assured RoT i'll be there to report it. In no way intended to bash the guild as they've been quite good to this reporter at all times. I don't know if they SL flank was premeditated but it surely helped by all means. Keep up the fight here on chessy and I'll do my best to make ya famous as they said in the old west!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
neither because i just told you i went off what i was told... i wasnt on your north side... i was on the south tearing you guys a new butt hole =/ im sorry that you guys feel like the reporter totally bashed you.. stop calling em making harrassing calls like " hey i can see what your doing." kid we owned you get use to it, WHy? Cuz We Here. Thanks n good night. OH when is ROTS PUBLIC HARRY the attmept with RBG FAILED MISERABLY...........................................................................................................
The above statement is invalid until you answer sir..

im sorry but the screenshots will say otherwise.. 3 sl on ur back side u wouldnt take ur 15 - 20 guys and kill 3? only 2 of us died... MAYBE 3... during the fight.. i mean we have screenshots ofm ore then 6 of u dead hahahah if you killed more then half of us.. wed have 2 - 3 people alive... and you didnt finish us off? WE ONLY HAD 7.
So is that a "I cant count" or a "Im a liar"?

G

GiveitaTry

i dont understand wut ur trying to point out other then that you guys are sore losers.... rot will disband soon.. and no bombmyhouseuwanabeterrorist you can not join.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to continue to ignore all you say, and reply to you this way until..

You admit you are a liar; or admit your education skills fail and you can not count. You stated..

Even after the pics were up.
NOTICED THE
"im sorry but the screenshots will say otherwise.. "
You said yourself, the screenshots..

SO THE SCREEN SHOT SHOWS 7!! SIR!! 7!!

That is the reporter's pic. 7 SLs. Allow me to name them off for you.

1. Pearl
2. Tom
3. Madshark
4. Whisper
5. Virus
6. Play Doe
7. KingsJester

So WOWOOWOWZOOZOZOZOZOZZOZOZOZZ are you unable to count? Or are you a chronic liar? You pick and let me know.

So until you can answer that or let me know whats up all of your post are now known as delusional or lies and mean nothing. I'm sorry.

Checkmate.

EDIT: I ALSO FORGOT!! Fearless Blade running away the whole time!! But of course; hes not in the pic; so I wont include him.
^ I said that if you forgot.

SO!! As you continue to lie, and exagerrate everything to everyone, and try to lie your way about owning XXXXX SPAWN with XXX numbers against XXX people and said "XXXXXX" at XX:XX:XX time on X-XX-XXXX date..

ANYWAYS; MY POINT GOOD SIR, YOU WILL LIE AND DECIEVE PEOPLE ANYWAY YOU CAN TO TRY AND MAKE [ROT] LOOK BAD. ALSO YOU ARE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO FOLLOW YOU AND TRUST YOU. YOU ARE A LIAR, AND A BAD ONE AT THAT. UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU..

A. Have a lying problem
B. Can not count
C. Both of the above

I will continue to call you out and destory your BS that you try to fill the people of Chesapeake with. We dont need your kind on this shard. You are trash sir. And a lot of us know of your past "DEALINGS" with people, and we are warning people of that as often as we can too. So do yourself a favor, and just stop posting. You are making yourself look terrible.

Do you understand now? :)

RoT :heart:'s Chessy!!

G

GiveitaTry

that is perfectly fine with us.. and REALIZE I SAID OK SL HAD 7... BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS U CAN KILL THEM WITH ONE E FIELD... IF YOU READ ONE POST READ ALL... so ONCE AGAIN i never stated that AFTER THE SCREENIES were posted I SIMPLY STATED A FACT that MARDOX TOLD ME ON ICQ BEFORE THE SCREEN SHOTS WERE POSTED SL HAD 3 AND WERE PUSHING YOU, AFTER THE FIGHT HAD HAPPENED... SO THAT MEANS WHEN HE WAS TYPING HIS ARTICLE OF HOW BAD ROT SUCKED... i was talking to him and he HIMSELF TOLD ME because ITS MUCH easier to SCOUT AND SCREENSHOT while your dead and NOT OWNING / DESTROYING / TURNING HALF OF UR MEMBERS AGAINST THEIR OWN GUILD. oK? does that clear everything up for you.. i am not a liar and i do count... 1 2 4 6 8 7 11. I DO HAVE A EDUMACATION OK?

WAIT EDIT - didnt you just say IN THE TOP OF YOUR POST.. you wont respond to ANY MORE POST but in the bottom your saying your going to ATTEMPT to horribly bash anything we post... wow wut a hypicrockof****.... ( sp ) listen wanabehousebomber... u suck ur guild sucks.. and turles icq me :p 380562015 . Bomb plz atleast win a few fights before you post again so YOU HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO POST LIKE.... jeez. hey did u meet my dragon JEZUZ? hahahahahaha

S

Sephy

OMG YOU ALL LIE MY GUILD IRL CAME IN AND KILLED BOTH ROT AND SL AND YOUR WOWZ GUILD AND i GOT ALL THE SCROLLS FROM THE HARRY OMG

YOU GUYS SUCK

I wanted to join in the fun seeing as I was out getting drunk and missed it, darn!!

you guys not go out on a friday night anymore? or do you all meet up in a bar in uo and fight there? *giggles*

L

lady_pearl

II had a blast! I wish more of our guys could have been on for it, but they had other things to do.

I am happy with how things are going & I don't care what some of the rot guys have to say .... name calling and such. Trash talk all you want boys! BTW bigboy whatever ur name is......I'm only sucking one =-O

My guilds small most days we have a grand total of 5 on and@ most we have 8 very rarely more. You zerg us daily with 9+ , I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep the guild happy and have some fun!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is perfectly fine with us.. and REALIZE I SAID OK SL HAD 7... BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS U CAN KILL THEM WITH ONE E FIELD... IF YOU READ ONE POST READ ALL... so ONCE AGAIN i never stated that AFTER THE SCREENIES were posted I SIMPLY STATED A FACT that MARDOX TOLD ME ON ICQ BEFORE THE SCREEN SHOTS WERE POSTED SL HAD 3 AND WERE PUSHING YOU, AFTER THE FIGHT HAD HAPPENED... SO THAT MEANS WHEN HE WAS TYPING HIS ARTICLE OF HOW BAD ROT SUCKED... i was talking to him and he HIMSELF TOLD ME because ITS MUCH easier to SCOUT AND SCREENSHOT while your dead and NOT OWNING / DESTROYING / TURNING HALF OF UR MEMBERS AGAINST THEIR OWN GUILD. oK? does that clear everything up for you.. i am not a liar and i do count... 1 2 4 6 8 7 11. I DO HAVE A EDUMACATION OK?

WAIT EDIT - didnt you just say IN THE TOP OF YOUR POST.. you wont respond to ANY MORE POST but in the bottom your saying your going to ATTEMPT to horribly bash anything we post... wow wut a hypicrockof****.... ( sp ) listen wanabehousebomber... u suck ur guild sucks.. and turles icq me :p 380562015 . Bomb plz atleast win a few fights before you post again so YOU HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO POST LIKE.... jeez. hey did u meet my dragon JEZUZ? hahahahahaha
I guess I will take this as a "I cant count" since you clearly can not answer one way or another. What is it with you? Always excuses. "We only dieeeeee when we dont have #s. We only losttttt since because no one was on. Only reason I was wrongggggg was because the stratics reporter messed up. Arent you a grown man? And a GUILDMASTER? Take some responsibility good sir!!

..And I believe I said
I am going to continue to ignore all you say, and reply to you this way until..

You admit you are a liar; or admit your education skills fail and you can not count.
Meaning (Since I have had to break everything else down for you)..
Until you can admit you fail at the education level of counting, or admit you're a liar, all of your posts are shenanigans and meaningless and full of BS. Until you can prove me wrong ORRRRR...

You admit you are a liar; or admit your education skills fail and you can not count.

EDIT: Let me add.. More lies.

"... so ONCE AGAIN i never stated that AFTER THE SCREENIES were posted I SIMPLY STATED A FACT...
Today, 12:52 AM
Morpheus Mardox
UO Chesapeake News Reporter

Subject: (NEWS) Faction Guild Battle in Despise!

^ This is when his article was written,

Today, 12:55 AM
GiveitaTry
Re: PUBLIC HARROWER WEEKLY.

^ Then you responded with "SAID" quote above.
first WASnt ROT who threw the public harrower idea out and you invited all the blues to kill the harrower... so what is the difference we just did.. we CLEARLY STATED WE WERENT GOING TO TOUCH THE HARROWER.. and you REALIZE when you GUYS CAME IN it was already dead... hahahahahahahahahahah ask anyone it had been dead 4 mins the fight was for nothing.. and you pushed us around? im sorry but the screenshots will say otherwise.. 3 sl on ur back side u wouldnt take ur 15 - 20 guys and kill 3? only 2 of us died... MAYBE 3... during the fight.. i mean we have screenshots ofm ore then 6 of u dead hahahah if you killed more then half of us.. wed have 2 - 3 people alive... and you didnt finish us off? WE ONLY HAD 7.
So suuuuuuure, continue to make yourself look like a liar. Some people might believe your BS, so some of us just have to point it out, because you seem pretty good at trying to cover the tracks of it ;)

Edit #2: And if...
.. and REALIZE I SAID OK SL HAD 7... BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS U CAN KILL THEM WITH ONE E FIELD...
Why have you teamed up with them at the harrower? And afterwards at the desert we took from you guys? And after that when we killed you, and then their guild comes in to help and kill them, and then more of your guild, at the brit stronghold right after? I am extremely curious about that. Is it just sheer coincidence about the harrower? And you just happen to be killing a barracoon together at Desert? OH AND OF COURSE coincidence they came in after you guys were getting killed in Brit Stronghold!! If so, you guys have had many coincidences going down last night!!

C

claggart

dang, i just gotta troll in and give props for the multi quote. *bow* fun readin. :)

i ghosted around myself to watch the festivities and got some screenies myself. even some of a few of the posters here.

all in all i gotta say it was cool to see a lotta peeps running around comin up with stuff to do. i like when the games entertaining. :)

G

GiveitaTry

wanabebomberofhousesterrorist im not even going to read 75% of ur post its so stupid.. seriously its not worth my time like you are an idiot... we owned you well keep it at that i hardly posted on boards before this u obviously have no life. REad the boards more and board warrior, its the only fun excitement u get cuz u dont die, ya just get burnt all the time. haha.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wanabebomberofhousesterrorist im not even going to read 75% of ur post its so stupid.. seriously its not worth my time like you are an idiot... we owned you well keep it at that i hardly posted on boards before this u obviously have no life. REad the boards more and board warrior, its the only fun excitement u get cuz u dont die, ya just get burnt all the time. haha.
Of course your not going to read it, because you have been burnt about 20 times in this post alone. And dont give me "BOARD WARRIOR" when you TROLL the boards and AUTO respond to people with amazing response times. Again, I have proven everything I have said and backed it up, and slammed you down over and over.

All I can say is... Foot Meet Mouth.

:)

G

GiveitaTry

First.. youve never burnt me... you cant.. compare your board post from 2008 and mine from 2005.. then you tell me who the board warrior is.