• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Apology...

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

Firstly I'ld like to apologise for my rather negative and sometimes nasty posts of late. It has been unfair of me and in some cases damn-right nasty of me. Over the last few months I have been struggling emotionally for a number of reasons which has boiled over and I wanted to lash out.

I lashed out at the easy targets I guess... To/about people online. The anger and hurt I'm feeling IRL is being displaced and that is unacceptable of me and unfair.

I want to apologise to anyone I insulted/upset but also to everyone who had to read my posts.

I ask that you please not judge me on my recent actions but those from my past and those from here on in. I know I screwed up, just please allow to me correct my wrongs.

Sorry :(

Terry

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*THWAP*

Salivern, if you want to vent and rage about anyting (except UO...) try the other OT forum ;)

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah so put on your big girl panties and sierra tango foxtrot uniform.

B

Beer_Cayse

Stratics OT is a real good venting place ... only 1 or possibly 2 "rules" and that's it. However, you can also get your rear end handed to you - just for grinz.

I can sort of sympathize with RL getting you on edge ... I've been fighting some serious and expensive RL issues with the spouse that have nearly boiled over the same way. I found that walking away and reading a book keeps me from getting on the Stratics Mod bad side. <shrug> Maybe that will help some.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nods* Yeah, I hear you there Cayse. Wifey and marriage is the cause here.

Err, wtf is a midol? Sounds like some sort of toilet cleaning agent... "Dont use bleech, use Midol... kill's 99% of all known germs"

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Err, wtf is a midol? Sounds like some sort of toilet cleaning agent... "Dont use bleech, use Midol... kill's 99% of all known germs"
Midol is a PMS Pill. Apparently it is supposed to help. I've yet to notice that effect when a woman takes it.

I have to admit, I was a bit shocked to see some of your recent posts. Nothing that offended me, just something that felt out of character for you. Sorry to hear about the rough patch. Hope it turns around soon. Good luck.