• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 86 - Global Loot Revamp

Serks

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry if this was already asked/answered ...
What will happen with the 'Self Repair' mod?
It will not drop anymore after the global loot revamp. Only source to get it would be to craft it with runic ... is this really intended ?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Update any time soon? Been three weeks since the publish hit TC.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Update any time soon? Been three weeks since the publish hit TC.
Yes, there is another TC publish in the works right now. I know you are anxious to see this get to production, but we are dealing with a lot of fundamental changes here and aren't rushing anything.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes, there is another TC publish in the works right now. I know you are anxious to see this get to production, but we are dealing with a lot of fundamental changes here and aren't rushing anything.
I know you are right but it's very hard to wait for this new loot. I don't know with normal shards but Siege are dying while waiting. Except for a few events we have going, there are very little action right now.
It may be because on Siege, new loot, special on overland, but also at other places will make a mega diff and we all hope it will bring back life to Siege.
I'm just worried, players get bored and move on to new games and may never get back.

If we just could get the new loot and then the other parts of the public when it is done.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know you are right but it's very hard to wait for this new loot. I don't know with normal shards but Siege are dying while waiting. Except for a few events we have going, there are very little action right now.
It may be because on Siege, new loot, special on overland, but also at other places will make a mega diff and we all hope it will bring back life to Siege.
I'm just worried, players get bored and move on to new games and may never get back.

If we just could get the new loot and then the other parts of the public when it is done.
People are waiting for it on Great Lakes too, plenty of people saying they're not doing things until the publish is live.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all, very, very much, for taking this stance. :)