• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 57 Champ Spawn new goodies!

N

Nenime

Yes, I was just reading there and I'm yet in two minds how to think about it.

On the one hand, both the Scrolls (of Transcendence) and the new Replica Items could be a nice motivation to lure more people to the Spawns which actually means promoting teamplay. Very good especially for our little Shard.

What I don't like so much on the other hand is that this is another implementation of Artifacts which sadly promotes the 'item lechery' that some of us already have. I was more wishing for an upgrade contentwise like quests or some such. Just throwing in new items is... well, a bit cheap maybe. Like others I'm also a bit concerned about the balance regarding the durability (i.e. Will jewelry and clothes decay too?).

Anyway, new blood for an old (but hale) game - that is the main point to me. I won't bash the changes before they apply. I trust the devs that they will find a good solution. Again something to look forward to. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad its something for both facets. You still get better stuff for those who like to face the forces of evil in Felucca. But not everyone likes to encounter Player Killers in there fight against monster.

More goodies and collectables are always good. Fighting for nothing don't interest people, thats why Champ spawns in Ilshenar and Tokuno are always empty. When Treasure of Tokuno was active alot of people came to do the champ spawn there cause they could get the artifacts while they where doing the champ spawn. :)
You always need 'bait" to get the fish? ;)

And to make this permanent is realy nice. I sure want to get my hads on a few scrolls from skills that are realy realy slow to raise for me ! (Disarm,detect hidden)

i'm glad more changes been added to the game. And that Regine already posted there plans so she can get a idea what people think about it and post there concerns.