• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Provoke Skill UP, Macro, Wait for Target?

Meshak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings

I'm making a macro for provocation using the masteries.

I've used macros before for skilling up with magery and even self targeted peace.

But using the masteries, I'm at a loss within the macro as to how to:

1. Actually get the cursor to target me

2. How to specify a delay using the Wait for target.

I've started the macro with: Cursor Target Self, Wait for target, Play Tribulation.

Even with the above commands, I'm still prompted to select a target, so I'm not finding Cursor Target Self to be effective. As the macro plays, I'm prompted to once again select a target to stop playing Tribulation.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Meshak

I used uoa, cast spell target self wait 1000 cast spell repeat however fast the spell wears off in. Using in game macros you should be able to just cast spell, wait for targ and target self might need a delay in there