• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Provo Masteries and Real Skill

Beverdus

Visitor
Hello i have question about real skill in provo and masteries, 120 real skill is required to obtain full buff ?(Inspire - 40 % DI, 15 SDI, 15 HCI) or i can buff my skill with jawels ? (like 90 real skill + 2 x 15 from jawels)

On Bard Masteries – Ultima Online i not see any information about it must be real skill or it base on total skill in provo.

But in other hand i founded topic Mage/Bard skill question where some guys talk about Real skill, so I'm confused (topic from 2016).

If someone can help to resolve this question I would be greatful.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello i have question about real skill in provo and masteries, 120 real skill is required to obtain full buff ?(Inspire - 40 % DI, 15 SDI, 15 HCI) or i can buff my skill with jawels ? (like 90 real skill + 2 x 15 from jawels)

On Bard Masteries – Ultima Online i not see any information about it must be real skill or it base on total skill in provo.

But in other hand i founded topic Mage/Bard skill question where some guys talk about Real skill, so I'm confused (topic from 2016).

If someone can help to resolve this question I would be greatful.
All Masteries are based on real skill. If you want to run bard masteries (or any mastery) you really want to jewel up your secondary skills whatever they may be, magery, med, etc....

Bard masteries are alot of fun and you can gain past real skill 90 all the way to 120 real by just turning a provo mastery (or whatever bard skill you are trying to gain in) on and off yourself repeatedly.

Good Luck and Happy Barding.