• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Protector Disco - Question

Raco

Visitor
Hello guys,

Im building a template to use justice virtue (protection) to support while doing spawn and I have discord and musician in this build, my question is if I discord the champ will it counts as an attack to the champion because I want to maximize powescrolls drop to 12, but if the protector is attacking the champion and no one is protecting it by the end I will get less than 12 powerscrolls, have anyone tryed it ?

What I know you get powerscroll based on the damage you do on a boss, but discordance do no danage which is great

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello guys,

Im building a template to use justice virtue (protection) to support while doing spawn and I have discord and musician in this build, my question is if I discord the champ will it counts as an attack to the champion because I want to maximize powescrolls drop to 12, but if the protector is attacking the champion and no one is protecting it by the end I will get less than 12 powerscrolls, have anyone tryed it ?

What I know you get powerscroll based on the damage you do on a boss, but discordance do no danage which is great
This is my understanding too. I believe you would be fine using justice on your bard as long as you are just disco'ing and not using a mastery.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you run the healing/(provok?) mastery it might reduce the scrolls your protector gets. If he/she receives one of the 6 non protect ones it will not get the protection one, fyi.

Disco will not effect the drop rate at all and should be used.