• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Props to FoA!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want all the pvpers to give a hardy "Good job" to FoA for attempting a harrower this eve. Its the first guild other than RoT (and/or our many other names in the past year) to attempt such. They gave a good fight; but there inability to produce numbers hurt them in the long run. Maybe some other guilds should take this as an example. :scholar:

Anyways; good job guys. Glad to see theres some fight left on Chessy.

(Yes; this is sincere and not being ignorant. I'm sure all of RoT feels the same way, even if most of us can be @$$es lol :lick: )

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
issy I rule you that is all.

But great time last night. Good to have someone to fight besides house hiders *sad face*

look forward to more fights with you guys

Love Deacon

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
but there inability to produce numbers hurt them in the long run.
That statement right there is what will eventually cause the decline of RoT. Who will you fight when your numbers reach a point that there is no one else left?

It's also a factor why I've been sending in feedback on re-instating the limits that were in place to balance Faction sizes....

T

Turles

numbers for factions thats funny sl has far more then us sir. they are just always in a house in yew or hiding on sleathers. as for the harry they only had 2 or 3 less then us we just pushed a lil better.. but all an all they did something no one else has tryed in forever and for that we tip our hat to you FoA

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That statement right there is what will eventually cause the decline of RoT. Who will you fight when your numbers reach a point that there is no one else left?

It's also a factor why I've been sending in feedback on re-instating the limits that were in place to balance Faction sizes....
Ya; not really sure where you were going with that one. Champs/X easily outnumber us at prime time; just choose not to leave there houses in Yew. Not quite sure why. Again; hats off to FoA for trying =]

But just for the record..

Short Story:
(For the people who like to skim through..)
RoT = 145
Alliance = 80 + 26 + 4 + 40 = 150
FoA = 66

[This isnt mentioning the other chars that {X} & !C! have in TB & Minax also though]

Long Version:

Reign Of Tyranny
Faction: Minax
Abbrevation: RoT
Total Members: 145
Veteran Members: 129

Alliance: None

C.H.A.M.P.S
Faction: Shadowlords
Abbreviation: !C!
Total Members: 80
Veteran Members: 57
Alliance: Deus Ex Machina; Deus Ex Machina Faction Army; Tenacious !C!

Tenacious !C!
Faction: None
Abbreviation: ICI
Master/Mistress: Lefty
Total Members: 26
Veteran Members: 18
Alliance: Deus Ex Machina; Deus Ex Machina Faction Army; C.H.A.M.P.S

Deus Ex Machina Faction Army
Faction: Shadowlords
Abbreviation: DXM
Master/Mistress: Elendil
Total Members: 4
Veteran Members: 3
Alliance: Deus Ex Machina; C.H.A.M.P.S; Tenacious !C!

Deus Ex Machina
Abbreviation: {X}
Master/Mistress: Serium Telvani
Total Members: 40
Veteran Members: 22

Alliance: Deus Ex Machina Faction Army; C.H.A.M.P.S; Tenacious !C!

The Followers of Armageddon
Abbreviation: FoA
Master/Mistress: Nosfentor
Total Members: 66
Veteran Members: 42

L

Lord_Deimos

as for the harry they only had 2 or 3 less then us we just pushed a lil better..

Um actually you had double our numbers....But we knew that before we popped it. Figured itd be a good fight....Also icqd a bunch of champs/X but none of them decided to come fight

T

truss

we didnt have double your numbers. come on now. dont be like tom. it was a good fight. the real problem you guys have is to many dexers. all you had to do was hold the hall first level deciet. you guys did a good job but your lack of mages really hurt you. keep up the good work.

L

Lord_Deimos

we didnt have double your numbers. come on now. dont be like tom. it was a good fight. the real problem you guys have is to many dexers. all you had to do was hold the hall first level deciet. you guys did a good job but your lack of mages really hurt you. keep up the good work.

Um...Yes you did. Like I said, we KNEW that before we popped it.

Want me to list them? Ok I will

Turles
Desolation - With Dreadmare
Antzy Pantz- With Greater Dragon
Carr
Gorath
TOOL
Deadly Sin
Denathar
Kengosamurai - Hiryu
Banshee
NoXiOuS
IIDISKOIIDUCKII - With Greater Dragon

Total: 12....Including pets...15

Foa:
Me - On my necromage
Arthur - On His necro mage
Dread - Archer (His mage wasnt here yet)
Scribb - Necromage
mclovin - necromage
Tupac - Necromage
Big Angry God - Necromage

Total: 7 ...And we had too many dexxers??? ?_?

Oh and...

X/C Alliance

Total : 0 , way to show up to a fight

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys switched chars a few times; but thats not why Im posting.

I wanted to FYI you; that Champs/X was busy holding down that yew gate house; and I even heard they tried to sneak off a t2a spawn. Not completely sure on that one though. :lick:

Really though kidding aside; I wish those guys would fight; like tonight, Despise & Destard back-to-back fights. Lots of fun. If the champs/X guys would fight, then it could be like the old school.. REAL !C!, BiC, CiB wars.

If you Champs/X guys read these boards; maybe just leave factions? Anything to stop you guys from sitting in the houses really. FoA fights & fights & fights. They win some and lose some. Its all in good fun. 3 guilds (or 2 guilds and a super alliance :p) fighting is a lot funner than 2 guilds fighting. Do whatever you can, just get out on the battlefield with us!

N

Nastia Cross

I gotta add my 2cents here.. fighting FoA has been amongst the most fun I've had in the past few weeks. Why? Cause they keep coming back. We've been fighting them all over the shard and no matter what we can always count on them coming back after we beat them down (though honestly sometimes its us coming back when they beat us down...). These guys don't house hide, they don't rely on 5 stealth archers to res kill us into stat, and they certainly have more skill in their small guild than champs could ever hope to have.

So massive props on popping the harry and all those raids this weekend. Keep it up fellas. But hey, maybe do us a favor and get more on during prime time? Staying up until server down to fight ya'll is killin me.

V

vampi

yes C does suck, can't believe i was with them to start. Heres Tom after a official
1v1.

Attachments

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ummm.. Who is FOA? But nice to see someone trying one. Goodjob

K

KnocK_KnOck

Champs is no longer.... Taka Retired the stone. Due to people wanting to "take" and "sell " it. So >

C is really now Invidious Insurrection I}{I and yes Allied with X - Both guilds are rather small and have a few new pvpers IMO nothing wrong with that. RoT out Pvp's and Outnumbers both guilds atleast 90% of the time. oh! and not to mention the fact that most of Rot uses tamers.. scripts.. and some type of speed program ? RoT even sets up a Field scripter to guard the Minax base @ 5am.

From what I have seen Invidious Insurrection has been gate fighting less and open field fighting a lot more. I don't get what rots problem with them is. They do what they can when they can. Some people do have lives outside of Uo.

Its funny you mention stealthers... who teams up with G*S all the time to kill Invidious Insurrection at the gate or to rk them?

Come on now.

edit to add:

We are not leaving factions. I think some of you guys are as blind as bats... have you ever noticed when we do fight Rot , G*s , FoA and we go into stat and a lot of the time we keep on fighting while we are in stat and you guys go get fresh characters.

N

Nastia Cross

Champs is no longer.... Taka Retired the stone. Due to people wanting to "take" and "sell " it. So >

C is really now Invidious Insurrection I}{I and yes Allied with X - Both guilds are rather small and have a few new pvpers IMO nothing wrong with that. RoT out Pvp's and Outnumbers both guilds atleast 90% of the time. oh! and not to mention the fact that most of Rot uses tamers.. scripts.. and some type of speed program ? RoT even sets up a Field scripter to guard the Minax base @ 5am.

From what I have seen Invidious Insurrection has been gate fighting less and open field fighting a lot more. I don't get what rots problem with them is. They do what they can when they can. Some people do have lives outside of Uo.

Its funny you mention stealthers... who teams up with G*S all the time to kill Invidious Insurrection at the gate or to rk them?

Come on now.

edit to add:

We are not leaving factions. I think some of you guys are as blind as bats... have you ever noticed when we do fight Rot , G*s , FoA and we go into stat and a lot of the time we keep on fighting while we are in stat and you guys go get fresh characters.
What to address first... hmmm. Well, the "field script" that you accuse us of using is actually a UO Assist macro on a loop. Completely legal, especially since the person running it attends it the entire time.. *gasp* what a shock. "Some type of speed program"... why is it that when you guys can't beat us, you resort to accusing us of using hacks and cheats?

Most of RoT uses tamers? Wow that is news to me... off the top of my head I can only name about 4 tamer chars total, one of which is primarily used at spawns and two of those can out pvp anyone on the shard without their pets (both of which are dread mares and not the g-dragons we see hugging the gzone).

Wow, gate fighting less and field fighting more you say? Last night alone I counted at LEAST 10 members of that alliance house hiding. We were clearly outnumbered between the II and X alliance and FoA and yet, ya'll were the ones hiding in your gate houses..

I don't know what shard you're playing on but I've never seen RoT team up with GS.. that sir is crazy talk. And as for you saying that you keep fighting in stat, I'll believe that when I see it. Nothing wrong with going to get fresh chars, but I mainly see C/II come back with blues instead of diff faction chars.

On a diff note, I must give props to you guys for retiring Champs and creating a new guild to stand on your own, no matter what the reason.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What to address first... hmmm. Well, the "field script" that you accuse us of using is actually a UO Assist macro on a loop.
Looping is not legal period. If UOA can't do it alone, or macro's in game can't then it's Illegal.
Completely legal, especially since the person running it attends it the entire time.. *gasp* what a shock. "Some type of speed program"... why is it that when you guys can't beat us, you resort to accusing us of using hacks and cheats?
I've seen screen shots from a one of your folks that had illegal programs in the task bar...many of you might not but some of you do.
Most of RoT uses tamers? Wow that is news to me... off the top of my head I can only name about 4 tamer chars total, one of which is primarily used at spawns and two of those can out pvp anyone on the shard without their pets (both of which are dread mares and not the g-dragons we see hugging the gzone).
I'll agree on this about the pets, if I see more folks ind GS and with Big Pets than RoT though I'll have to admit I know of one RoT that uses a G-Dragon.
Wow, gate fighting less and field fighting more you say? Last night alone I counted at LEAST 10 members of that alliance house hiding. We were clearly outnumbered between the II and X alliance and FoA and yet, ya'll were the ones hiding in your gate houses..

I don't know what shard you're playing on but I've never seen RoT team up with GS.. that sir is crazy talk. And as for you saying that you keep fighting in stat, I'll believe that when I see it. Nothing wrong with going to get fresh chars, but I mainly see C/II come back with blues instead of diff faction chars.

On a diff note, I must give props to you guys for retiring Champs and creating a new guild to stand on your own, no matter what the reason.
Nope I don't see RoT Teaming up with other guilds, but I have seen them Raid 1 person at a spawn, with 6. I have seen you guys use the same gank tactics that makes PvP such a broken system today. Nothing and I mean nothing other than the House Hiding have I not seen you guys do that I don't hear you talking smack to others for doing.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not here to smack talk at all. I just wish less people would use things like houses and just get out there and fight. Only reason I suggested leaving factions was so if you die; you dont go into stat loss.

Maybe thats the reason we have funner/better fights with FoA since they can res right up and come right back, or vice versa for us. I dont know. I just know they will fight us at spawns, in cities, in dungeons, at the gate, whereever we see each other its like "Ok you get your crew, Ill get mine, AND LETS RUMBLE!!" Lol. Really though, I just like to pvp. I am sure not everyone thinks like me; and just want there power scrolls, or replicas, or SoTs, or whatever else.. But I just want to fight. No Smack Talk here.

If/when I fight anyone, Ill be the first to say "Hey good job!" or "Good try!" or something. Heck if its 1v1 or 2v2, or semi small and not spawn oriented I will res and/or gate someone out. Its all in fun guys =]

And really, most people dont cheat. I dont know if you get this in your head from reading these boards; or hearing guildies talk, but its usually not cheating. I know about 70% of ROT has been pvping for over 5-6 years and up to 4-5 servers. We know a lot of random tricks and such that a lot of people dont. Next time you die to something that seems crazy or illogical, or see something wild, ask the person afterwards "Heyy that combo was nasty! What was it?" or like "Hey how did you teleport as a dexxer?". Stuff like that, I know I would gladly answer people if they weren't being smart@$$es about it. :lick:

EDIT: Oh and to mention the "working with other guilds" thing. I dont think standing outside of a house classifies as fighting together. I dont know about G*S or FoA, but I would much rather wait until we know all of you are gone from a house and not on stealthers then fight each other and get pop shotted when I am low and die because we didnt take the time to kill/chase off everyone that was in the house. Just my 2 cents though.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOWZERS! looks like we have drifted way off subject. Good Job to FoA.

I fought the "ICECREAM MAN" FoA earlier today in despise he handed me my death robe twice before he realized I was trying the spawn solo(and not guild afiliated), after which he extended his assistance for the rest of the spawn (although he didnt give my scrolls back but really didnt expect him to) so Id have to say if the rest of the guild is as cool at the game as he was then they have a mature group and I wish them all the best.
I understand that he killed me because thats just the nature of the beast he was red and I was blue thats why the title is "murderer" no sweat, but if I ever get anybetter at PvP I look forward to mixing it up with him again. Im not very good at PvP but what makes the game still fun for me in Fel is the fact that there are guys out there (like the for mentioned) that dont just kill you and then become , well you know, after your dead.
EG Mine popped in and killed me a few times too before I had to go back to work, but I've always known him as a mature and talented opponent.
Again great job with the harro FoA.

see ya in the fight.

G

Gowron

I have had the priveledge of fighting Bombastic Fail, and I will have to say, it was a great experience. Heck, even a couple of the more "colorful" posters in RoT have taken the time to lend me a few pointers.

Deimos/Solus, if an opponent offers props, please have the sense to accept the compliment for what it is, and please do a better job of doing it gracefully.

Good to see some life being breathed into felucca. Heck, I might even get back into the factions/spawning thing. Of course, I'm admittedly the window licker on the short bus when it comes to PvP, but even though I've lost more than one, it's a much refreshing change to rinse and repeat PvM/PvE experiences.

L

Lord_Deimos

Deimos/Solus, if an opponent offers props, please have the sense to accept the compliment for what it is, and please do a better job of doing it gracefully.

I talk to Lox all the time, I was grateful for the props. All I posted about was Broli saying it was an even number fight.

Sheesh

N

Nastia Cross

Good to see some life being breathed into felucca. Heck, I might even get back into the factions/spawning thing. Of course, I'm admittedly the window licker on the short bus when it comes to PvP, but even though I've lost more than one, it's a much refreshing change to rinse and repeat PvM/PvE experiences.
I've seen you fight many a time and you can give yourself a little bit more credit. Get yourself a solid dependable team and you'll be good to go.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lick:You know, again speaking for myself and not everyone; altho Im sure some of my guildies would be glad too.. Some of you "non pvp, jus go out nd hope to get stuff but have fun in the process" people, just hit me up on here, or Solus (which im sure the same for some FoA guys) for some good duels, practice sparring, minor teaching/helping sessions, etc.

If it would show some of the more tram related guildes of chessy that Fel isnt so bad and fun and can be done by them, I would feel free to help people out or duel/teach them some. Everyone knows UO is losing people to games such as WoW and Warhammer, its time for everyone to be a little nicer and make way for changes. I would love to see new faces, and heck new GUILDS in fel.

And ACTUALLY, I know Mr Moostache (Lac) and I and a few others talked about having a public harrower for the more tram related guys. We would have to plan it out, and we'd be glad to defend it from Champs or whatever there name is now. Soooo... If you are a tram related person/guild let us know what you think. Would you attend a public harrower and trust big ol mean RoT? Let us know! I think I might even make another post about this!

L

lady_pearl

:lick:You know, again speaking for myself and not everyone; altho Im sure some of my guildies would be glad too.. Some of you "non pvp, jus go out nd hope to get stuff but have fun in the process" people, just hit me up on here, or Solus (which im sure the same for some FoA guys) for some good duels, practice sparring, minor teaching/helping sessions, etc.

If it would show some of the more tram related guildes of chessy that Fel isnt so bad and fun and can be done by them, I would feel free to help people out or duel/teach them some. Everyone knows UO is losing people to games such as WoW and Warhammer, its time for everyone to be a little nicer and make way for changes. I would love to see new faces, and heck new GUILDS in fel.

And ACTUALLY, I know Mr Moostache (Lac) and I and a few others talked about having a public harrower for the more tram related guys. We would have to plan it out, and we'd be glad to defend it from Champs or whatever there name is now. Soooo... If you are a tram related person/guild let us know what you think. Would you attend a public harrower and trust big ol mean RoT? Let us know! I think I might even make another post about this!

I rarely post on any boards regarding pvp but I think you have a good idea. letting some trammy guilds come do a harry, while RoT defends. I bet a lot of people have never seen one & would enjoy it. The only problem I see is are they going to trust you? Can they Trust you?

Whatever happens it sounds fun even though we are very small now II will try and raid depending on the time its placed but honestly Good luck with it and let me know what happens if I miss it on the boards.

T

truss

you guys wont try and raid. you will go sneak a despise of something in t2a off just like always

A

Arch Magus

Um...Yes you did. Like I said, we KNEW that before we popped it.

Want me to list them? Ok I will

Turles
Desolation - With Dreadmare
Antzy Pantz- With Greater Dragon
Carr
Gorath
TOOL
Deadly Sin
Denathar
Kengosamurai - Hiryu
Banshee
NoXiOuS
IIDISKOIIDUCKII - With Greater Dragon

Total: 12....Including pets...15

Foa:
Me - On my necromage
Arthur - On His necro mage
Dread - Archer (His mage wasnt here yet)
Scribb - Necromage
mclovin - necromage
Tupac - Necromage
Big Angry God - Necromage

Total: 7 ...And we had too many dexxers??? ?_?
Ok, obviously you need more Necro mages .:scholar:

S

Sir Achilles

Wow, where do we start....First and foremost, Invidious Insurrection is not allied with any other guild period. Secondly, we did Harry's when we have more equal numbers..although it has been some time since we last popped one. RoT has 154 total members, we have 52 total members. We not only have to worry about RoT raiding, we also have to worry about FoA raiding withRoT. Yes, it happen at despise a few days ago. And where did RoT go to school? They are worse at math than most 3rd graders. They brought double numbers to raid us this evening at oasis, we had four they brought eight not to mention the ones in the star room. Quit crying and start playing with equal numbers or at least more equal...double is no where close. Of course it is nice to know that you all need that many to raid...even numbers and you all couldn't raid anything. Thirdly and lastly, how many members is enough??? You all will keep recruiting and recruiting until you're so big no one will fight you. You're going to be facing the same issues Pwni had. See you in the field.

T

truss

Wow, where do we start....First and foremost, Invidious Insurrection is not allied with any other guild period. Secondly, we did Harry's when we have more equal numbers..although it has been some time since we last popped one. RoT has 154 total members, we have 52 total members. We not only have to worry about RoT raiding, we also have to worry about FoA raiding withRoT. Yes, it happen at despise a few days ago. And where did RoT go to school? They are worse at math than most 3rd graders. They brought double numbers to raid us this evening at oasis, we had four they brought eight not to mention the ones in the star room. Quit crying and start playing with equal numbers or at least more equal...double is no where close. Of course it is nice to know that you all need that many to raid...even numbers and you all couldn't raid anything. Thirdly and lastly, how many members is enough??? You all will keep recruiting and recruiting until you're so big no one will fight you. You're going to be facing the same issues Pwni had. See you in the field.

why is it always that we need more when we bring what we have on. it doesnt matter if its half or double. maybe if you would learn to team play your guys would stay on. instead as soon as anybody shows half your guys run. it is always funny to me that you guys forget that like 2 days ago you were with x. its also funny to me that you forget about x swat c and oath. might want to go place another yew gate house.

S

Sir Achilles

LOL you bring what you have on...when has it ever been half of what we have.....never. About the alliance....we had to have some way to compete with the size of RoT. Don't forget your secret alliance with Gank Squad at the gate. Also, if we're in the field along with you and FoA, FoA attacks us. So we now have three plus guilds trying to get us low so you all can take kill shots. And team play? You all zerg so bad there is no team play in what you do. It doesn't phase you all to lose several guys to stat...you've got plenty more to bring out to the fight not to mention the stat guys get rezzed up and do everything they can. Forget the gate, you can have it.

M

Mr Moosestache

There have been plenty of fights when it's been double numbers in your favor, you died. Minax base fight, SL base, COUNTLESS occasions. I could keep going but I think arguing with you is pointless. You're going to argue the same point in which we all know is a crock of ..... The gate comment though is funny, you're talking about the one place you guys all live. I think you live there at least, I'm you ARE always in houses there.

S

Sir Achilles

I never said we haven't ever had numbers in our favor. The point I'm trying to make is that you all cry about an even number fight however when you raid you bring double or more numbers....quit crying or start practicing what you preach. And Broli or Denather say after taking a spawn away "We Win Again". What do you expect when you're the biggest PvP guild on the shard??? At least we continue to spawn despite our clear disadvatage. Again numbers don't lie, you have 154 members we have 52. And I like how you said you were booting a bunch of people back when you took vacation. You brought most of them back....Gorath, Nox, etc. etc. Last of all...you all should work on your education as much as you do this game, you can't spell, you can't do math...what can you do besides play this game?

M

Mr Moosestache

When have you ever said it?

LOL you bring what you have on...when has it ever been half of what we have.....never.
I personally brought Golrath back so I can work with him, the rest you listed, well they were never guilded before.

A lot of people have stopped playing UO, a lot of people have also been extremely inactive due to RL taking precedence. You guys can yell #'s all you want, the UO site listings are never a good indication. You guys could have better fights, if your people were not so scared to fight. I mean half of them run away and leave the rest to die when we show up. Necro being #1 on that list.

S

Sir Achilles

I don't care what the reason was for bringing back old members or the reasons for recruiting new ones...you're already a zerg guild, why keep recruiting? Normally we have about five people on, on good days it's ten. You all have on average ten or more. The guild roster on UO.com may not be a good indication of your true numbers but you know the truth about how many are on at any given time. The truth is that you're a zerg guild who is exactly what you were supposedly trying to get away from in Pwni. And I hope FoA is bright enough to realize that the original post here isn't a compliment, it's you all making fun of them.

T

truss

want a even number fight for gold? 5v5? we suck and are only a zerg guild? how about it?

A

AutobotArmyFTW

Ill teach you all how to pvp for 5 mil a week per person. (FoA, !FakeC!, RoT, Idc.)

T

Turles

i cant wait for this 5 vs 5. you guys can finally show us your great pvp skill.