• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Property Fix?

• Thread starter imported_SimTripps
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_SimTripps

I know a few have also reported this post-merge problem..

I've got a TC snow lot that's now grass, and a TC sand lot that's now grass... My snow lot has 'Christmas' in the title, so unless Santa doesn't mind mowing the lawn, it doesn't sound appropriate lol... I don't mind moving my properties, would rather move them to the TC3 map anyway, but there's a bug with this option and it doesn't work... Any know if there's a fix planned for this in the near future? Cheers!

F

festrmentmagnet

I too am hoping to move to the TC3 map from TC to be in my TC3 neighborhood.

M

MandiK

My TC house landed on grass and was supposed to be snow.
I cant afford to move it...so we will see how it goes I guess.

M

Meggers

I have been seeing all these TC people in TC3. They have skills out the wazoo and the locks to back them up. Most of us who have been in TC3 from day one had to wipe and old account to join. How about giving us locks according to our account age. The ones who founded TC3 are now at an incredible disadvantage now. We don't have all the objects, skills and locks as the people who just moved in. We made a sacrifice to get TC3 going, now how about giving us the locks we deserve. Oh, and none of this "it can't be done crap" From day 1 Luc's sim has had maxed locks and skills and I know he didn't do all that skilling.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

I have been seeing all these TC people in TC3. They have skills out the wazoo and the locks to back them up. Most of us who have been in TC3 from day one had to wipe and old account to join. How about giving us locks according to our account age. The ones who founded TC3 are now at an incredible disadvantage now. We don't have all the objects, skills and locks as the people who just moved in. We made a sacrifice to get TC3 going, now how about giving us the locks we deserve. Oh, and none of this "it can't be done crap" From day 1 Luc's sim has had maxed locks and skills and I know he didn't do all that skilling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thats a great idea Meg, I agree 100%. I would love to have the locks associated to account age in TC3..............AFTER THE LAG IS FIXED that is.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thats a great idea Meg, I agree 100%. I would love to have the locks associated to account age in TC3..............AFTER THE LAG IS FIXED that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that would be sweet!!

Not so much because of the TC sims but just because it's a real morale buster if you have to recreate a sim and lose all those locks.

G

When we complained about losing all our money in the merge (not even giving us moving expense) we were attacked and reminded over and over that we in tc had our locks and our property.(now if they gave tc3 the locks back maybe tc could get some moving expense back) I too deleted a few sims to move to tc3 but again like we were told, it was our choice to do so and knew we lost everything.
but gettin back to the thread, I too have 3 beach water lots and now have grass and no water. One is a three sided water and 2 are 2 sided water. Would like my water back since we paid for water lots and Names hates cutting the lawn not to mention misses swimming in the ocean, oh and please fix the move option

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so much because of the TC sims but just because it's a real morale buster if you have to recreate a sim and lose all those locks.

[/ QUOTE ]

TTL
I've always thought that it would be great to apply locks to an account age and not to the actual sim age. I would have a good amount more as I was a habitual recreator in the beginning, however. I'll take the opposing side here and say that if they are going to give out locks based on account age it should be game wide, not just TC3 specific. See, when TC3 was opened I opted not to kill off an old sim, instead I opened a new account. We all did what we felt like we had to do to test in TC3...

Nobody deserves a parade.

Sorry.

Either game wide or bust for me.

G

NOIP - TTL (whatever)
Since each account has multiple sims for TC3, is it right to have one sim's locks useable by all of them?

...just askin'.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TTL
I've always thought that it would be great to apply locks to an account age and not to the actual sim age. I would have a good amount more as I was a habitual recreator in the beginning, however. I'll take the opposing side here and say that if they are going to give out locks based on account age it should be game wide, not just TC3 specific. See, when TC3 was opened I opted not to kill off an old sim, instead I opened a new account. We all did what we felt like we had to do to test in TC3...

Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure I undestand what you mean - are you saying that all your accounts should reflect the same age as your oldest account?

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

NOIP - TTL (whatever)
Since each account has multiple sims for TC3, is it right to have one sim's locks useable by all of them?

...just askin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same question can be asked of gifts also.....just sayin. Should all sims in TC3 get them or just the main sim there?

G

I have to agree with jackiee

It should reflect on every sim on that account regardless of what city they are in. That includes those in production cities. Personally, I for one think none of this should happen till after the merge of production cities.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TTL

Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure I undestand what you mean - are you saying that all your accounts should reflect the same age as your oldest account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh heck no. My new account should get exactly what she deserves. I was just stating that we all did what we had to do to get into TC3, and those of us who killed off an old sim shouldn't think that we are entitled to anything special.

I'm all for account age. Which would mean my several month old account has exactly what she is entitled to.

I'm just saying I think it should be across the board. For all sims on each entitled account.

G

As far as a fix for the wrong landscape on a lot, I have no clue. I am sure however that they know that there is a problem with it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TTL

Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh heck no. My new account should get exactly what she deserves. I was just stating that we all did what we had to do to get into TC3, and those of us who killed off an old sim shouldn't think that we are entitled to anything special.

I'm all for account age. Which would mean my several month old account has exactly what she is entitled to.

I'm just saying I think it should be across the board. For all sims on each entitled account.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, by "game wide", you mean "For all sims on each entitled account."?
Ok - I getcha now.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Wonder when they will fix being able to move our tc lots to tc3?

I would think that's another hurtle that needs to be jumped in the merging process that needs to be addressed before the others merge.