• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Proof that Toons are MIGHTY STRONG!!

S

Stubby

Last night after the ceo run, Sally and I went to refill our suits. Didn't quite get enuf on the links, so went to defeat a building, 5 floors all by ourselves. And we meant business!!!! :hahaha:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Man I need to learn how to do screen shots!! We were tiny!! Seemed overly tiny!! We did mean business but I think we made a mistake. We did a middle 6 but I was still short so we went into this bldg. In keeping with the theme of the night it seemed like 2 out of 3 gags missed!! We were hurting a few times!!! I KNOW we coulda done a front 3 in the time it took us to do this bldg!! But I enjoy a challenge and when like 3 lures in a row miss, it is a challenge!!!:thumbup1: Reminded me of a factory Dane and I did by ourselves with our little toons where we came out with like 13 laff!!! And yes, I'm still laughing Dane!!