• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Proof Billy only wants to PVP in GC

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chardonnay is wine for snobs. True experts drink Riesling.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
What do you mean by that, Bo?

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well since you two seem to have taken this the wrong way. let the bo explain.
lady pants are those that are tight fitting it seems our millennial friends like to wear lady pants have you seen them?? they call them skinny jeans! bo calls them lady pants.
they are also the biggest consumers of wine at this point in time...
what bo was tryin to say was that your wine choice would be better suited for those rookie wine drinkers, hence the younger crowd
certainly not your old asses

Tuco Ramirez

Visitor
and what would any of you idiots know about wine; Jhon Gott Chardoney is a medium of the road cheap piece of **** for 15 bux. It doe's well with Sushi though.

wrectangle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You fought once in the arena, and died pretty quickly to DevilDog...

You'll need to start taking screenshots to back up your claims since 99% of the stuff you say is garbage

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't even there and don't know what the **** your all talking about, however what I do know is VICE runs the shard!

Nothing but luv, haha,

Baby Doll IPKU (VICE) :naughty-angel::devil:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Why do you call them lady pants, Bo?

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I thought lady pants were those great big knickers Bridget Jones wore (old fart here,though). I think she liked her wine too. Whether they're skinny jeans or giant knickers it's quite a nice term.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and what would any of you idiots know about wine; Jhon Gott Chardoney is a medium of the road cheap piece of **** for 15 bux. It doe's well with Sushi though.
They're the ones that know how to spell it, you would think someone that claims to drink it regularly and know about it would at least be able to spell it. it is not Chardoney, it is Chardonnay

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am not sure who taco is...I expect better of the usual suspects here though. Let's join the 21st century.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
To be fair Billy did meet with me at the arena the very next day and layeth the smack down on the Gov. O' Vesper... just prior to that fight wit Devil Dog. We have now had several fight nights at the arena and it's been fun and fair for all ;-)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To be fair Billy did meet with me at the arena the very next day and layeth the smack down on the Gov. O' Vesper... just prior to that fight wit Devil Dog. We have now had several fight nights at the arena and it's been fun and fair for all ;-)
*Steals Ol'Rac's coin purse *