• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Project: Gorgon Video Contest!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Project: Gorgon Video Contest! Time to show off this game we have come to love so much! Seems like every day new features are being added in and we just can’t film it fast enough! I never realized filming game footage and making a movie was so easy! Game capture programs like FRAPS are free and many movie editing programs are as simple as drag and drop.

Deadline for finished videos are Monday August 11 at noon. Videos must be at least one minute long and no longer than three minutes. You may use voice, music or just game sounds, its up to you! All entries will be in a drawing for the grand prize, and all participants in the winning video will recieve participation prizes.

Grand prize will be one piece of gear on the winner's choice, of the winner's combat skill, level 40, and legendary. Participants will recieve thier choice of the following:
-5 Dyes
-5 Gems
-5 Repair Potions
-5 Flight Potions
-Vanity Clothing Set

Last edited:

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Here is a real easy video I put together on iMovie. Everything was drag and drop.

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Another easy one I threw together after runnin' with some of the newer folk.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Woot! Illywing is the winner! All participants please see Auriel for your prizes.

Illywing

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Are participants ppl I just happened to record because they were already running a dg, or ppl who set their time aside in order to record? Let me know, and I can give you all their names :))