• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Project Gorgon Does Not Appear to Be Running Right Now"

eggsalicious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
upload_2014-9-26_19-41-19.png

Randomly in Nameless Guardian's room.

Edit: seems to happen every time the Guardian dies even partly outside the geo (e.e pulling him to back left corner).

Edit 2: nm happens all over

Last edited:

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
This is a weird DNS error we are getting every so often. I can't tell if it's due to our DNS provider (which is expensive and really shouldn't suck!) or our CDN provider (which is also expensive and really shouldn't suck!) but in any case, if this happens to you, just restart the game and it will fix itself.

Gorgonzola

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm getting really slow page load as well when trying to edit the wiki. It's pretty random. Had to give up tonight cause it's just too slow. I'm in central Europe.

edit: Yep... long delay as well when starting the launcher, another super long delay before it shows the update notes. Red crosses filling really slowly in the inventory and skillbars. After that it seems ok.

Last edited: