• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Project] Chesapeake Unique Areas

• Thread starter Terence Duff
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terence Duff

I'm working on a list of Chesapeake Unique Locations & Blessings so that a) people can find them and explore history and b) to provide EA with a catalogue of unique areas if and when they need to replace them before UOKR.

Here's what I have so far:

Felucca:
The Suffering Stone
Red-Yellow-Blue Headstones
Lord Thalis' Tomb
Highlord Krueger Memorial
PaxLair City Blessings
Aryslan Blessings
Duir of Yew Blessings
Ian Storm's KEEP [:p] Ice Island
Galen Solstarre's Lab & Surrounding Area
Moonglow Council House
Moonglow Bank Tables & Chairs
Dragar's Lair (wintersoul)
Tower of Souls (mazrim's tower) & G'Thunk Remains
PaxLair Orc Fort
Meteorite (south Jungles)
Britain Counselor's House
Printing House
Githmore Walled Fortress
PaxLair Prison Isle
Good Luck (kissing) Tree
Dupre's Camp
Savage Hut Near Trinsic
Wall of Rock Arches & Flowers
Overwhelming Peace Pond, Aryslan Area: 89,7 N - 126,29 E
Vesper Museum Chairs and Tables
Trinsic Bazaar (World Faire?) Table Setup

Trammel:
EM's Office
EM's Hall of History British Castle
Britain Invasion Lizardman Statue
Govannon Mac Lyr's RBG Shield - Mythndale
Moonglow Black Fountain - Post Ant Invasion
Skara Brae Community Center
Pirate Cave

Ilshenar:
?

Malas:
?

Tokuno:
?

I'll be providing CoOrdinates soon with screenshots and a section for each on the Chesapeake News Sidebar.

Now comes the fun part! What am I missing?

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

What about Moonglow and the stuff in the garden after that EM event ( think it was an Ant Invasion)

I believe we have something differant in Minoc Tram ....let me double check first and compare other shards.

There was an uprising with the undead before Tram came about and alot of gravestones appeared some of them were named. Was that just Chessy or all shards?

Think everyone should think back and remember, then post here to help Sabrina on this worthy cause.

T

TheGwy

Here are a few extra's to your list

Felucca:
Ian Storm's KEEP, Ice Island
Overwhelming Peace Pond, Aryslan Area: 89,7 N - 126,29 E

Trammel:
Pirate Cave: 42, 0 N - 153, 37 E

I will add more later

G

As I recall Vesper had some tables and chairs...I think...in a street...hrm.

Coords would def help lol

G

How about the Skara Brae Community Center? (Trammel) It has a lot of unique items and deco in it (including the current Christmas display).

T

Terence Duff

Updated! Thanks guys. I have some research to do now. Thanks for the reminder that Ian Storm's was a Keep, and also the decorative display at the Vesper Museum in Felucca.

Keep 'em coming!

G

Serpent Hold Councellor Hall fel side
Moonglow picnic tables fel side

Yeh I think there are tables/chairs oft for gatherings and weddings in vesper or somewhere else too.

Justice *I can go recheck that but wasn't there a story book or suicide point there * it may be on siege too hrmm but justice has always had something special placed oft perma put right were ...folks would go under the falls or jump off to committ suicide over a lost love or such.

G

Oh Gosh, yes! The Shrine of Honesty in the park area, though I hate the deep violet color, I'm pretty sure that is Chesapeake Shard 'specific.' Though Moonglow is named in the Virtues as the City of "Honesty" - Truth, the primary Shrine is on Ice "Dagger" Island. It was the Ant Queen wars, which I really think were only on Chesapeake shard, which gained us a fully functional shrine of Honesty. I've run there many times for a resurection when Moonglow was later invaded by Wraiths.

Terence, is that the Moonglow Black Fountain that you mention? I list it as a Shrine in my runebooks if that is what you are speaking of.

Someone please check any other shard on Moonglow to see if they have a shrine over there just North of the Teleporter Park and South of the docks. I should be back on in another week or so to check out some other areas myself also.

There is also a house in Haven with a dedication, I forget what that was for - anyone know about that?

T

Terence Duff

Aye that's the black fountain/shrine. It is definitely unique to Chesapeake.. was part of the Ant Invasion with EM Myrina Heron.

L

Leodin

ok got a few more for ya

The marage alter in magincia with the priest

the FoA house in britain where you have to click a certain stone to get in on the outskirt of town near the east bank Fel .

the gypsy tent in the swamp east of brit I still want to know why a heart has a damage of 3-4

the murdered charater in yew fel with thge knife at his side the poor guy is still chained to the table an he's just some meat an bones .

Sage Humbolts Grave in brit fel

theres something the nujelim palace I think its left over from the old throw a party idea its all wintery an festive

the building in moonglow near the telescope with the book about the metorite that crashed in the trinsic jungle theres also a small workshop in the back yard .

Em event in the stone dungeon that you need to speak the special password to get in I beleave the password was Diffastella I have it written in my book locked in my house of special passwords .

the arsylan statue even with no house there the statue still stands .

the healer that weas part of aryslan I can't remember his name but he even had a few BNN stories hes on the point near the tower of souls btw he doesnt rez .

the mushrooms in shame

the councilors house in haven

the nujelem gate near the cematary

the FoA lab in the poison ele area in shame Fel

the impossable to enter room in shame on one of the islands has something in there but I don't remember where it bought you theres 2 teleporters in there .

the campfire clearing in fel an tram in the northern parts of the justice shirine I'll try to get cordnets for it later on

not sure if its still there the anchor in chaos that brings you to the valley in ilsh thats unacessable with out it .

all the em baracades prior to the brit invasion last year

the tower from the controller senario in the courtyard of castle brit

the teleporter in jholem with the password safehaven where the pirate was hiding

the random Orcs that still appear in yew fel an the lizardmen in britain at certain times of day along with the lich spawn on the outside of Trinsic near the wall heading to the bridge thats been there since the trinny invasion .

the remains of the teleoporters in trinsic where minax an Jounar were in the middle of town .

the shattered Crystal in east britian near the Em office

The Em's storage room in the front right tower of castle british ( click the toach on the wall to enter )

the numbers under the chair in the lich room in covadous and on the painting in the hall leading to there .

theres more I'am going tohave to go look around again .

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

WOW! *blinks wide* That is alot of places and things I have never heard of!

Thank you so much for explaining all these facts!
I am wondering if Sabrina has ventured to find some of these points of interest yet to confirm if they are Chessy specific?

G

Some of these I have heard of or seen, like the campfire in the Northern Forest North of the Shrine of Justice and the Waterfall. I placed my first house in that area and we called it "Justice Heights." I have no idea if that campfire is (shard specific,) and if it is, I would certainly like to know the story behind it...This is in Tram and I have not checked to see if it is in Felucca as well.

This will all make some great runebook locations with books on the histories of these locations when we get more of the whole stories behind them and confirm them. But thank Terence for getting this going again. Perhaps it did not get the attention that it deserves first time around.

Keep up the good work citizens of Chessy!

G

Some more in Britain (Trammel)

1. Scarecrows inside of Blackthorn's Castle
2. Memorial Outside the Counselor's Guild Hall by the entrance to BT's castle
3. Govannon's Shield in the main hall of Castle British
4. Mouse Droppings in the main hall of Castle British
5. Hardened Pellets on the throne dais of Castle British
6. Moiety on column next to throne Castle British

Hope these aren't too obvious, but we should probably list everything if we want to "cross over" to KR.

L

Leodin

I could do without the scarecrows there then again if it keeps blackthorns ghost from coming back then leave them there but then again letting the crows pick on blackthorns body is a good idea .

B

brianfreud

Could we get coords for these? Might make it possible for EA (and us, for those we don't already know!) to actually find these for saving.

D

Death Adder

Lord Escu Museum (LEM) in Luna is the game's largest vendor mall, encompassing all 4 buildings at the Luna MG x-roads. It is owned and operated by Lady Phoenix.

Lord Escu NW (main) is the centerpiece of LEM, a massive 18x18 where most of the rares and collections are displayed. It is also home to the main body of vendors. In Luna's earliest days, this building was owned by Lord Escu, a monster hunter of some reknown. He was also a rares collector, and displayed his treasures here at his Pyramid (as the house was designed, as many of Luna's earliest inhabitants no doubt recall). After his permanent departure from these lands, he agreed to divest the spot to his neighbor and good friend, Lady Phoenix, who erected there LEM in his honor.

Lord Escu SE (Tavern on the Green) houses the Museum's resource vendors, and currently serves as Lady Phoenix's private residence (as well as for her many family members). This building was Lady Phoenix's first acquisition at the Luna MG x-roads, and served as her original vendor house in Luna's early days. Some may remember it as "The Swamp Mall", which some called it due to the preponderance of dark green swamp tiles used in the building's design (back then it was called "Tavern on the Green", after all). In any case, LEM's famed reputation as purveyor of top quality high-end goods at equally high-end prices began in this building.

Lord Escu NE displays Lady Phoenix's collection of mini-houses, which to her is a sentimental collection as it was the x-sharding of mini-houses that financed her original acquisition of Lord Escu SE shortly after the discovery of Luna. It is also intended to one day be filled with vendors, once Lady Phoenix's decides to expand her operations.

Lord Escu SW is the smallest building and serves mostly as a wing for vendors. It also provides personal storage space for Lady Phoenix.

T

Terence Duff

<blockquote><hr>

Could we get coords for these? Might make it possible for EA (and us, for those we don't already know!) to actually find these for saving.

[/ QUOTE ]Yup, I'm working on a list with pictures and coordinates of all locations for the stratics main page.

L

LadyEliza

Unique Places hummmmm heres only a few i can remember off the top of my head

Star Room - i tihnk only way in now i actually going too the lever room with three peeps now
Under a Fire Alter in a Dungeon - well it was hard getting but
ahh shoot wanna see a bunch of odditie places visit my Rune Library i do Believe most still allow recalling into these areas but heck i havnt tried in so long but i got places you would of never thought existed i got holes in walls rooms that dont show dark areas where nothing can be seen even with pure night sight i do believe all are legal still - except the shipwreck Room i flooded and then the GM's Totally Blocked Sorry Folks i showed that room off too much ooppss - thats what happened too the Star room as well - so many places such a lack of memory lately but thats why i made runes to them - oww cant forget the ice castle on felucia. i got peaks where if ya step anywhere ya fall down and die and so many more you would just have to see for yourself come too my old home or icq me for info on coords to my library it is 10884646

T

TheGwy

except the shipwreck Room i flooded and then the GM's Totally Blocked
-------------
That's not True, my rune to the shipwreck underwater isnt blocked, just tried it!

L

Leodin

Follow the road out of the main gate of trinisc on the road that goes to Brit an you'll hit it can't miss it .

T

TheGwy

Another place to not forget to add
Felucca
Shadows of britain GH [5-16 N, 27-4 E]
Located Inside are:
The Guild's Book, which requires a Key to read
a Nightchest, where several Seer Quest Items where kept

The House is Part of East Brit Felucca, it's a static House Inside The City itself

W

Winmere

There are no blessings, nor IGM placed items on The Band Isle. You listed it as "PaxLair Prison Isle", while others simply call it "Prison Isle". The only unique items existing there, are bits of housing foundations from houses that have decayed, or were demolished.

P

pikon198

so who cares if there are no igm things there, they can make one and then it will have an igm thingy or watever its called. If there redrawing a couple million uo tiles what are a few more eh? lol, i doubt it would happen anyways but hey you never know.

L

lysarius

<blockquote><hr>

Another place to not forget to add
Felucca
Shadows of britain GH [5-16 N, 27-4 E]
Located Inside are:
The Guild's Book, which requires a Key to read
a Nightchest, where several Seer Quest Items where kept

The House is Part of East Brit Felucca, it's a static House Inside The City itself

[/ QUOTE ]The secret entrance to this building still works. If you double click the south west corner of the outside of the building it will teleport you inside. That was how members of the Shadows got inside when the building was a locked seer's RPG dwelling.

L

lysarius

A tidbit about Dragar's Lair (wintersoul). Once you say "wintersoul" to get into the entrance of the lair, you can say the numbers from the picture in covetous and it will teleport you inside to the bloody pentagram. Speaking the numbers while standing in the pentagram will telport you back to the entrance. I'm not sure it still works, but that was the only way into the lair before it was unlocked.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently the project was turned into a realization on Stratics main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.