• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Pirates] Professional Bounty Hunter Quests

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have never done these before and decided to try them out. I was having prob,ems getting quests so I decided that maybe I needed my ship at the floating emporium. On my way there, I ran into 2 pirate vessels, scuttled them, killed the pirate, and got the death certificate. I finally made my way to the emporium and got a quest to kill any pirate on the board but of coarse the 2 that I killed are not up there now. How do I turn those in for credit or are they just deco for my house?

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deco. As far as I know, you have to get the pirates that are currently being open for a bounty. I do believe you get better stuff if you capture, and not kill, a pirate when you accept the quest.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I saw that, it doesn't say whether or not you can turn in a death certificate on a pirate when you didn't have a quest. As Krinkle said, I have found that they are just deco since the officer won't take them, There seems to be a couple of other differences as well. I am doing this in Tram but I cannot get a quest from G.B Bigglesby. I get it from the officer by the bulletin board with the pirate bounties. I am thinking about chronicling one of my pirate adventures and posting it.

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
according to uoguide you can receive lvl7 tmaps from returning a pirate alive, is that true? did someone received one yet?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought they were loot on a dead pirate.. at least possibility... me and a frined killed a few pirates the other night... of course only like three and got no maps...

was such a pain just to sink the boat to board it we just abandoned the venture

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
according to uoguide you can receive lvl7 tmaps from returning a pirate alive, is that true? did someone received one yet?
You mean from killing them, as loot on their corpse ? I"ve returned tons of captured pirates, never received anything other than gold/special ammo/orc ship part.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never done these before and decided to try them out. I was having prob,ems getting quests so I decided that maybe I needed my ship at the floating emporium. On my way there, I ran into 2 pirate vessels, scuttled them, killed the pirate, and got the death certificate. I finally made my way to the emporium and got a quest to kill any pirate on the board but of coarse the 2 that I killed are not up there now. How do I turn those in for credit or are they just deco for my house?
I havent done this in awhile but I was always able to drop the death certificate on the quest giver. I would kill as many as I could then drop all the certificates at once. The only time I took a quest was if I was capturing the pirate and tryng to get a ship part or ammunition.