• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Profession

T

The_Traveler

Which profession do you recommend for the Druid class and why?

L

Lady Beth

I have tailoring and enchanting on my druid.

The reason I use tailoring is because you can get high level patterns when you go on raids (purple items) and for enchanting I have it because again high level recipies on raids, but then people are always looking for enchanters. It comes in handy when in groups because you can disenchant items.

G

<font color=blue>&gt;&gt;&gt;Which profession do you recommend for the Druid class and why?</font color=blue>

I have herbalism and alchemy on mine. I rather like the fact that in kitty form, I can have the character stealth past baddies to get to the herbs. Plus, it seems rather apropos that a druid should pick flowers. Thus, my druid supplies his other profession.

I

imported_Edward The Less

If you want to do a lot of PvP Mining/Engineering is fun.

O

Orcishfury

i have mine/tailor. I have no personal use for tailor, but both mine and tailoring combined have brought me in a few thousand gold on the side.