• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Product code failing anyone have the same trouble?

mark4583

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
About 4 weeks ago I purchased one of those Mythic Charater Advanced token's but the code fails everytime I enter the number, it is a in game item that you recieve, I have been talking to the UO support teams and they cant seem to figure out whats happening.
I purchased the SoA expansion with no trouble but that is not a in game item you recieve. Ive gone through all the steps with the support with no sucess.
They gave me a secound code but it did not work either.
Im not sure if its somthing they have going on or if its on my end, Ive turned off my firewall to try, I tried with both EC and CC.
Any suggestions would be appriciated

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The biggest problem I see is that space before or after code makes it invalid.

Leila

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If you send an e-mail to Bonnie Armstrong at [email protected] she can initiate an investigation into this matter.

Thanks.
I sent her an email a couple days ago, no answer. I bought a Rustic Theme Pack (3rd attempt in a couple years' time) and all I got was the garden box. I guarantee if you want to get the problem resolved the best they have ever done for me involved LONG periods of time on hold on the phone to FINALLY get a refund. I don't think they are working very hard to fix the problem; and I may never try to buy anything from the game store again!

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent her an email a couple days ago, no answer. I bought a Rustic Theme Pack (3rd attempt in a couple years' time) and all I got was the garden box. I guarantee if you want to get the problem resolved the best they have ever done for me involved LONG periods of time on hold on the phone to FINALLY get a refund. I don't think they are working very hard to fix the problem; and I may never try to buy anything from the game store again!
As far as the Rustic Theme pack when you enter the code in game you only get the garden bed. You get the ability to craft other items though.

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About 4 weeks ago I purchased one of those Mythic Charater Advanced token's but the code fails everytime I enter the number, it is a in game item that you recieve, I have been talking to the UO support teams and they cant seem to figure out whats happening.
I purchased the SoA expansion with no trouble but that is not a in game item you recieve. Ive gone through all the steps with the support with no sucess.
They gave me a secound code but it did not work either.
Im not sure if its somthing they have going on or if its on my end, Ive turned off my firewall to try, I tried with both EC and CC.
Any suggestions would be appriciated
I am not seeing your email, please email me again so we can figure out what is going on. When you do please email me the code also. Sorry for the delay.

mark4583

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry , haven't been on for a bit, went out of town. thx for the replies
Ive just been passed back and forth with no resolve, now they closed my case as if it just went away, So now I will not buy any more from UO store and more than likely cancel my account

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Sorry , haven't been on for a bit, went out of town. thx for the replies
Ive just been passed back and forth with no resolve, now they closed my case as if it just went away, So now I will not buy any more from UO store and more than likely cancel my account
Did you try contacting [email protected] ?