• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems

F

Falconey

I sometimes have problems to log in when I change chars. "Another character is currently online in this world".

What can I do to avoid this annoying issue?

thanks

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And make sure your character wasnt in battle before you log out , its like a 2 minute timer if you where fighting for the character to log out

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anytime your characters are flagged as aggressor you will need to wait two minutes in game before you log out with them in a safe location in order to log onto another character. (this means anytime you attack a creature/player or are attacked and you do any dmg in return) If you dont wait two minutes to log out the timer is bumped to 5 minutes of time outside of the game before you are able to log onto one of your alternates.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always log out in inns or my house. If something has flagged on me recently, I'll try logging in my alt, but if it doesn't work I get the first char logged in, hide her in the house again and often I'll get back in faster that way.

It is a pain though heh.

Wenchy

A

AtlanteanAngel

Once in a blue moon, when I log in another char, the previous one is still standing in my house.

This makes for interesting philosophical possibilities, for instance, the karma of pking and counting yourself; or better yet, if both your characters are of different gender... :heart::heart::heart:

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a minimum 3 second delay after logging out before logging back in with another character on the same shard, same account. This was introduced to give the old character's pets time to curl up and go to sleep in the auto-stable.