• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems with Pinco´s UI

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everybody!

I wanted to give Pinco´s a try, but I cannot use the interface. The right mouse button doesnt seem to work, I cant open the skills menu or the character sheet, the "k" as opener for the skill menu doesnt work either... I have the feeling that the interface is bugged and I have no idea how to change it.

Any help?

Thank you so much!

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Not that particular problem, no. Did you already try reinstalling? Do you have the same issue with the vanilla EC client?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I can today is my day to explain American colloquialisms. :)

Vanilla is without any extra flavoring. Pinco's is chocolate, the enhanced client is plain vanilla.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you deleted your user profile and tried with a fresh one?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. I can try that. Which folder You suggest?
Each character has a separate profile which can sometimes get corrupted. You can find them in the folders (example below):

C:\Users\DJAd\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\USERNAME\Siege Perilous\

I normally make one template layout and then just copy, paste and then rename and adjust for each character.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also make backups of your profiles. Give me a should in game if your still having issues with it

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we should talk. The EC client and Pinco's is simply fantasic. The only thing I miss from the CC at this point is the transparency is done way better then EC. There are times I have to go back to CC when I'm decoing because of this.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, if I hadn't kids and a wife and a job, I would sit down at my nerd -desktop and do some programming....

Oh wait, I am just a gamer and hate wasting time this way. Other MMORPGs doesn't force me to bother with such stuff. Why does UO?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wait, I am just a gamer and hate wasting time this way. Other MMORPGs doesn't force me to bother with such stuff. Why does UO?
Because it's old and created before all of these modern games with cloud saving etc etc?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. But I still have problems finding time for such things. And I am an absolute idiot when it comes to Software. I can plug in a new graphics card, but please dont let me install the drivers... ;)