• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems connecting

Kaldane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Is anyone else having problems connecting to the server? Everytime I try to login it just shows "Connecting..." and the login screen never pops up.

Kreath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yep haven't been able to connect for an hour or so.
The server tends to be down longer on the weekend, but they do get it up again eventually. That's ok because they deserve rest on the weekends. Why? They work harder for themselves than an evil boss would make them.

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Sorry about that! The server's becoming more stable, but we've still got a few more bugs to work out!

Kreath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sorry about that! The server's becoming more stable, but we've still got a few more bugs to work out!
That is true, I have noticed the server being up for longer periods lately.

Last edited:

scoboose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I can't seem to connect for most of the day. When I launch the page the game loads and asks for my login info. When I click connect it sits at "Working: Connected". Am I the only one with this problem?