• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with sorcerer armor and LMC

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok so i got a char that uses chivalry, for now this char wears the sorcerer outfit thats supposed to have lower mana cost on it, well it isnt working. i cast divine fury (regular 15 mana cost) and it still costs me 15 mana. now when i equip normal lower mana cost items it actually lowers the cost. anyone else seen this happen?

P

packrat

Hmmm.. I hope it works. I was going to get that suit. But, if its not working I will pass on it. Thanks for the heads up. I hope someone else notices so we can get an answer...

S

Sarphus

if I remember, I'll test it when I get home.

I'm using sorc armor on a few of my chars right now.

B

blust4

ok so i got a char that uses chivalry, for now this char wears the sorcerer outfit thats supposed to have lower mana cost on it, well it isnt working. i cast divine fury (regular 15 mana cost) and it still costs me 15 mana. now when i equip normal lower mana cost items it actually lowers the cost. anyone else seen this happen?
Sorcerer suit has only 5% LMC.

15 x 95% = 15 (round up)

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorcerer suit has only 5% LMC.

15 x 95% = 15 (round up)
That is true, but it all depends on how UO rounds.

15 x 95% = 14.25, so round up = 15, round off = 14, round down = 14

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
each piece has 5 lmc, it caps at 40. if it was total of 5 it would say Lower mana Cost 5% (total). and even with just 5 lmc it still lowers my cost on divine fury from 15 to 14

P

packrat

i went on test center and tested it. with 100 mana without the suit i casted consecrate weapon and it used 10 mana. With the suit on and 100 mana it used 9 mana.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just tested on KR, makes it a lot easier to see what is wrong.

There is either a typo in the description of the armor is bugged.

With the sorcerer's suit you get...
Total of 2 MR, all 70's resists, 160 LRC, 10 DCI, and 5 LMC

In other words, except for the LRC and the resists, it should read [total] for every trait.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i dont use kr much so didnt notice. It is misleading, hopefully they fix the label for 2d.