• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with Sacred Quest

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hellos,

Did just comeback to game for a long time. First of all I canceled all my quests including "Sacred quest".

Now I am not able to get in to Strygian Abyss. Because word "ord" and "anord" does not work. on Tomb of Kings.

I tried:
1) Get quest again from Egwexem the Noble but he ignores me (Just saying: I do not have anything for you this time)

2) Went to Shrine of Singularity and said mantra "unorus". No luck.

What I should do now? (I have zero quests on my log)

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"cancel quest in your log and do it over (look on self and in paper doll quest log)"

How I do this with new client? If I press quest journal button my quest list is empty?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This isn't something I've ever come across before. You are accessing the quest journal correctly, you have no quests there. Which would seem to indicate that the quest has been completed. You can only take it once. But the passwords don't work in Tomb of Kings? Can you enter the Abyss from the Underworld Entrance? Or by the teleporter to the Abyss houses? (Teleporter is in the house just east of Makoto moongate in Zento)