• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with placing custom home. Can someone help?

• Thread starter MonkeyBusiness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonkeyBusiness

I am trying to place a home and have successfully placed the lot. I have finished designing my home but when I hit the botton to accept the changes and build the home it says that the house is not structurally sound and check orange tiles. I have been racking my brain for an hour and cannot find any orange tiles anywhere. Everything looks like it should be structurally sound does anyone have any comments or suggestions?

Thanks!!!!

F

feath

Try looking in the north corner, where the north and west wall meet up. there is a tiny pole (found on the far right when placing the walls) that needs to go there.

N

Ni-

I'm not sure if you've done this, but orange tiles could be hidden behind walls and stairs. For each level, try cycling through all transparency settings.

M

MonkeyBusiness

Thanks for your input and you were both right! That pesky little corner piece wasn't there and I would have never figured it out. I also had a few illegal tiles that were not orange interestingly enough. I suppose KR needs some tweeking.