• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Problem with Arch Cure UOA Macro

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've never had this problem before, but my Arch Cure on self macro is not working. I am using a fully patched client with UOAssist. The macro is simple:

Use skill/Cast Spell {Arch Cure}
Target {self}

No matter what I do with the macro, and I've reset it multiple times, it alwasys says "Target cannot be seen."

I never had a problem with this before. My greater heals and basic cures work fine using UOA macros. Just not the Arch Cure. Any ideas? Anyone else having the same problem?

-OBSIDIAN-

V

Vaneca

This happens from time to time.
Also with Mass Dispel.

If you are actually making a uoa macro for arch cure with target self (which I dont really see why you would do that), try with casting the spell on yourself and not set the "Target" in the recorded macro to target self. Just leave it as it is.

Worth a try

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, then let me change this line of discussion for a second. I know Arch Cure affects multiple targets in close proximity to your character, but I was under the impression that Arch Cure would have a greater chance of curing high level poison than the lower circle Cure spell. Is this incorrect?

-OBSIDIAN-

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would not records macros to cast on yourself with UOA. I used to do this but I found it a lot easy to cast the spell and use the mouse wheel to cast on self. Due to lag and being intereupted throws off the cast timing.