• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem: Stuck in the middle of a Quest

Jazzer

Adventurer
I am doing the Witches Apprentice Quest and I am at the point where you are looking for the three items. The problem I am having is that the quest window disappeared after I recalled and I didn't write it down. Now I am stuck. I went back to the witch thinking it would bring up what point I was on a remind me what the current item I needed to get but it didn't. I hit the "quest" on the paper doll, but it shows nothing.
If I can't find out what I was to get next, will my character just sit in this other dimension (called loser) not able to finish this quest. I think my OCD is about to kick in. I am sure I am doing something wrong but i just cant figure it out. Any advice would be welcome.

Last edited:

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AAARRRRRRRR, can ye click yer character and get the other quest list option?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's only a small number of possible quest branches, so try them all until you get the one you're on.

I did a Hag Quest guide... I can't find where it's at (not sure if it was on the forums or old stratics). IT should have all the possible quest parts.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
There's only a small number of possible quest branches, so try them all until you get the one you're on.

I did a Hag Quest guide... I can't find where it's at (not sure if it was on the forums or old stratics). IT should have all the possible quest parts.
First google result. :p