• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Private Idoc (Voodoo Manner Zento City)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Was running by and whole 18x18 fell. Got everything inside plus the rune library which I will be re-opening since I know people use it. Also a free 18x18 roadside Zento home :).

S

Sephy

get anything decent??

Ive got me some sweet stuff from idocs in my time

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unreal kinda sad too but congrats on the private IDOC.

Also check on page 2 of the forum here, there was a fellow looking to buy a Zento home plot ...it may not be where he wanted one exactly but, it is Zento for the one you may be giving away plot wise pm him *page 2 on this forum.*

John Merchant

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was running by and whole 18x18 fell. Got everything inside plus the rune library which I will be re-opening since I know people use it. Also a free 18x18 roadside Zento home :).

I was watching it all week, but unfortunately couldnt get off of work to be there.

Queen,

I think that was me. I lost my sister's in an IDOC to Fluffgirl, also her whispering roses.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Fluffgirl is a friend of Grimlars who is a citizen of PaxLair. Perhaps we can try to see if she still has the roses to get back to you.

As for the first post. So far I got 30+ soulstone frag tokens, 20 some odd heritage tokens, few AoS hooded shrouds, ahs hammers, runics, Roses, armor, lucky necklaces and just some expansion gifts like 8th anniv tokens etc. I havn't been able to go through the entire thing yet.

S

Sephy

Fluffgirl is a friend of Grimlars who is a citizen of PaxLair. Perhaps we can try to see if she still has the roses to get back to you.

As for the first post. So far I got 30+ soulstone frag tokens, 20 some odd heritage tokens, few AoS hooded shrouds, ahs hammers, runics, Roses, armor, lucky necklaces and just some expansion gifts like 8th anniv tokens etc. I havn't been able to go through the entire thing yet.
oh wow wana throw some of them soul stone frag tokens my way lol

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was watching it all week, but unfortunately couldnt get off of work to be there.

Queen,

I think that was me. I lost my sister's in an IDOC to Fluffgirl, also her whispering roses.
Aye that was you. :) See I remember ye post. :) I also have 2 Zento wall area homes, on my 2 oldest accts., so IF ever I shut one down, I will notify you before I do so.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well I pulled all the good stuff now i just have to go through the rest...but umm I still have boxes and boxes to go through from idocs two years ago.

I got bored and build a stronghold where the Voodoo Manner was before.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome haul!

I have a question, at what time of day do houses fall now? It has been over a year since I attended an IDOC, then they were falling around noon (or a little before) I hear now they are falling around 5 pm? Is that true?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
This one fell somewhere between 11am and 12:30pm EST. I rolled outta bed and was like eh.... I guess ill go check it at 11am...then decided sleep was more fun then got on at 12:30ish and was like if it fell it fell got there and whalah!

(Only reason I say between 11 and 12:30 was because I couldnt place a house yet.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info, I actually discovered it on my own, I was at an IDOC on monday. It was one of those private empty plots that turn out to have absolutly nothing in them :(