• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Primeval Lich Deco Spawn

kim_m007

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys,

Can anyone clarify for me the deco spawn pls?
I have done 5 of the spawns so far, but I have never seen any duplicated stuff on a floor.
How many deco items usually apear in the whole spawn, is it only 1, or 2...3.4? And is it always the same amount or does it changes? I am just wondering what are my chances if I am doing the spawn with more people.
Cheers, any help is appreciated.

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi
There can be nothing... to I think the most I have had is about 5, but that was letting it regress but I normally get around 3 solo .
The deco spawns next to the original piece (normally), sometimes under it like say the rack for instance.
Its not the whole piece, its just a tile of said piece!
So the rack is 8 tiles you may have one tile under it, sometime hard to see until primeval lich is dead!.(ctrl + shift while running around)
You also may have someone hiding there stealing your loot! I think I have only had around 3 out of 40ish solo runs with nothing

Something I would like to know is dose it help if the spawn has not been completed for a while, or if you have been doing other spawns for a week or so then do it . As these times seem to have been when I have got my best pieces

kim_m007

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the replay and help egglett. I 've done it a few more times since I started this post, but still no luck. I will keep trying :)