• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pricecheck on this account

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mostly interested in finding out how much i could get for this account.. most of the chars are finished but i have a few skills left to work on. Account is approximately 86 months old. All chars have appropriate suits for them, some with arties etc... but mostly interested in pricing this account for the skills only. All are male chars. All located on catskills.

Char 1. 120 macing, 100 tactics, 90 anatomy, 90 healing, 75 chivalry, 100 hiding, 100 resisting spells, 45 focus (can change it to med if necessary) - he's my doom macer, can be used in pvp macing also, has some nice macing weapons.

Char 2. 100 tailoring, 120 blacksmithy, 100 mining, 100 alchemy, 100 carpentry, 100 tinkering, 95 magery (will be taking tailoring to 120 and dropping magery a bit)

Char 3. 110 magery, 110 eval, 110 med, 100 tailoring, 100 blacksmithing, can't remember the mining off hand, 52 begging

char 4,5,6,7. 100 tailoring, 100 blacksmithing, can't remember mining off hand

Soulstoned skills - Inscription, Magery, Music, Peacemaking, Provocation, Arms Lore - all at 100 each

4 of the chars have personal bless deeds i believe.

G

Indicate what 120's each char has eaten, even if it does not currently have the skill, and any skills you have fragged.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't eaten any extra 120's other than the skills that are 120 already, and near the bottom are what skills are soulstoned (on frags).