• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Range on Battle Chicken Lizards?

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I got back to the game a few months back and picked up with breeding Chicken Lizards and now I have collected the whole set of colors there are and some nice stats ones. So I was just wondering what are the prices Chicken breeders put on their chicken these days? Does it vary by color or/and stats?

I know it differs from shard to shard but roughly how would u price ur Chickens? There is this upcoming Battle Chicken Event next month on my shard and I've started selling some chickens but some say they're pricey :/ (My hubby and I are basically the only Battle Chicken Breeders on the whole shard as we havent seen any one else sell em.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.
Choc.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I don't really know anyone that is still playing with them on the shards I play.

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<------ Avid Battle Chicken breeder/hoarder. I sell the eggs for up to 250k a pop during events, or sell the decent chickens (3+) for 1-3mil. Will never sell a chicken over 4.3 tho.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gah! and they say I try to sell a 4 star chicken for 1mil is too much! (And its a frostwood color) ... sigh .. now i'm selling mine for average of 3+star for 250k and 4+star for 500k max, gad! my shard is that much wealthy, pfft.