• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

price evaluation

• Thread starter imported_Galdrion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Galdrion

i am somewhat of a newb when it comes to buying and selling goods and i seem confused... how exactly do people go about judging the value of a piece of armor? is it test the value of the resists then the mods or something of the sort? i could use some assistance and any advice would be appretiated

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pricing armor parts is tricky, especialy atm considering the upcoming crafting changes.

First of all are you willing to buy some and trying to see if you're not getting ripped, or trying to determine prices for some you are selling?

IMO you can sort them in 3 categories to make it easy :

* medium resists and random mods : these are the ones with 50-55 total resists, and inadequate mods (ex : +3 int +1 hpr) ----> 0-1 mil depending on mods intensity.

* good resists and correct mods : while not being very nice, these are pieces with 60 or so total resists, and random mods of decent intensity. ----> 1-2 mils.

*very good resists and good mods : 65 + resists and useful mods (ones that go together well, could be lmc-mr, +dex-dci, etc...) ----> 3 mils and more.

Sometimes people craft exceptionaly good pieces, and those really have no bottom price. Depends a lot on who need it, and how badly they do.

Once again runic changes incoming, so it might not be the best time to invest massive amounts of money in armor parts.

Hope this can help.

G

They seem so random bc more often than not they are, and most people just price what they think is correct or what they want to part with the item.