• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price Checks Please

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are some of the more rare rares I found in my bank box. If I could get a price check that would be great. Let me know if you have any questions.

Special Reindeer Treats (Purple)
Reindeer Treats (Carrot)
Mesanna's Cream Pie (Halo)
You Survived The Luna Great Lakes Revert 2009 (Shirt)
Robe Crafted By Drunken Irish EM Cyno Ryzik (Pac)
Hair Dye 10 Uses (Mislabled Bleech from Origin)
A Bottle Of Marsh Ale
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By The Solstice Stag
Blessed colored Viking Sword from Pac Event EM Approved
Metal Box 0/25 Items

Attachments

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the items listed are anywhere from 2 to 5 mil range except sword and ale. I think i seen the ale for 30 to 40 on a vendor a while back, not sure. The sword, honestly, will be a tuff sell with bless deeds being part of cleanup reward and so many dye options now days, would make it almost worthless. Just my opinion though.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold a bottle of Marsh Ale for 75m last rares festival. Hope that helps.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the sword is a unique color that cannot be dyed and the EM stated that a while back. Were there a ton of the Pies released like that? Originally there were less than 50. And there were less than 25 of the Green Drunken robes handed out. The hair dye bottle is unique. There are only 7 or 8 of the Marsh Ale. After reading the forums after I got back it looked to me like prices were increasing not decreasing. Guess I'll try and make some gold since these are pretty much worthless.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw yeah, the hair dye, forgot that 1, never seen one for sale so thats a tuff call. The pie isnt sought after so not a easy sell, from what i have seen with crafted by clothing it does not fetch a high price either. As i said, this just from what i have seen the items selling for on vendors, so dont set in stone what u are looking to get. Prices increase on sought after items yes, but not on everything. Many things have gone down in value also. The best way to see if your items will sell is to do an auction and see how much interest u get.