• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Checks on some Server Birth items please

G

These items are on Lake Superior and I will be selling them.

Server Birth Glass items
Flask
Full vials
These are not crafted items

Flask Stand has 3 legs and no candle

Skull Candle always on

other items:

Guild Deed

Tall straw hat says:
Lake Superior Fishing Contest Top 10 Fisherman

Silver ring says: "Forever Entwined"

Thanks for any help

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

I'd say
about 10-15 mill for the Glass items (as long as they have been re-used in glassblowing that is)
7-10m for lit skull candle
20-25 for the wedding band (well i'd pay 25 if it was on europa)
the hat : if there's 10 of them around, i'd guess 30m ish

I

imported_Cysphruo

That hat sounds cool, it doesn't say what place the person got in the contest? so you you could be #1 or #10 :p thats neat, and i'm guessing it can be blessed with a clothing bless deed, even better.

G

Haha.. forget everything I said (to those of you lucky enough to read it)

I was confusing the Great Lakes fishing contest with the Lake Superior one!

Y

yanaki

personnaly id pay 7 each on the glass items and skull candle, i was lucky and got a set of the vial racks on chessie for a real steal, 1 mil for both...found them on a vender.

A

amberiel

i had 3 of the fishing hats i bought when they first came out i resold one a few months ago for 50mil on ls. so u should be able to get around that for it