• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check

F

five oclock

Just a quick price check. How much Does Dawns music box Cds go for? Also for Power Crystals? Thank you

For the Cd's I mean the common, Uncommom and the rares.

G

Common, around 10k

Uncommon, around 300k

Rare, around 1m

As with everything in UO, one day you will find a nice gear for 1k, the next it will be 10mil. Exaggerated, but true nonetheless.

Power Crystals, around 5-10k

G

PS I went and cleaned you out (3 gears). Yes, it was too cheap. I'll gladly return them to you. ICQ 8233819 for that or further PC, or just to say howdy.

F

five oclock

NP
now that I know of a somewhat price
hey half the fun is collecting them

you bought them they are all yours

Btw if there are certain onces you are looking for...common or uncommon. the rares Im trying to collect my self. Man those are a pain. just give me a holler

G

You can find the common ones on multiple vendors for 1K or less.

I drop all of mine on my wifes vendor at 1K, they sell slowely....usually a week before they move.

I

Inxane

I used to go to the castle in illsh that spawns 3 and lure the enforcers out and just camp. I think thats what they were called. They were humanoid. Pulled a ton of gears outta there and a few rares. Good old days.