• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] price check the legen bracelet

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would estimate the value on this to be around 25-50m sheerly based on it being a rare legendary, unfortunately the mods are scattered and inefficient in a modern suit. :(

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its pretty good. if it had no lmc, it wouldnt really work.

For a specific template tho, and best used after the patch that give the fc1 mempo.

I can see this on non-med combat mage (maybe archery) used with orc chieftan helm.

The ep really helps it out. Its heavy enough to make certain suits possible, the 10ssi is real nice.

Only issue i can see running into is getting 30sdi in would be near impossible, Maybe a 15 sdi ninja deathstrike archery setup?

Not a billion gold legendary, but find the right person and it could be part of a very nice setup.

burnsme

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
oh thx to Smoot.. very detailed answer to me.. it's helpful to me to guess some valuable item
i think it doesnt very precious too.. :)
maybe it could be something useful if someone has own setup..