• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check Skull Pole

vwrmic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be happy to purchase it if you wish to sell. I never knew these existed until I looked at what it was and it would be great to get a few.

G

Gal

Well Considering those things are selling on other shards for 15-40mil I would say you have no clue

vwrmic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was rather cheep for what it was. I'll keep tabs on this thread and hopefully someone can post back with the correct price. :)

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, maybe I'm thinking of something else.

But in future why not check the attitude? If you know how much they go for on other shards why ask for a PC?

G

Gal

Didn't mean for it to come out with a rotten attitudet so sorry about it, and I in retrospect I think you might of confused it with bone pile

G

Gal

Because the prices have sure a wide range between shards I wanted to know if any one knows the price for Europa

M

Melissa Rohan

Europe doesnt have the big spenders any more it seems, I've seen a couple in Luna for 10-15m, they didnt stay on the vendors for that long (few days maybe). Pretty cool deco, and you don't see many. Hope that helps you out some.

Melissa