• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check Please

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kray2s

I realise these wont run into the hundreds of millions and probably would be lucky if these were worth a mill a piece but could anyone possibly let me know how much (and how rare) the following are please: -

1. A fancy shirt - exceptional / (exceptional)
2. A plain dress - exceptional / (exceptional)
3. A feathered hat - exceptional /(exceptional)

ty for your time

R

rajadeah

double exceptional norms around 500k to a mill you can sometimes get 2+ mill if you find a buyer who really wants the item. that said ill offer 2 mill on the plain dress if its on catskills?

I

imported_kray2s

just went back to double check....

the shirt says
a shirt of exceptional quality
Exceptional

where as the dress and the hat just say the following -

of exceptional quality
exceptional

The hat and dress do NOT have an item tag (it does not say a dress or a hat - it just says of exceptional quality) does this have any bearing on matters?

G

the different exceptional tags have different desirability and price tags

an item simply labeled "of exceptional quality" is usually around 50-150k

an item labeled a _____ of exceptional quality can range from 100-500k

now of course these prices can also vary from item to item and from shard to shard.