• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

price check on....

A

AntiOTF

Dark gray robe and cloak set, and swamp ethy. And while we're at it, what are the charger of the fallen selling for these days also?

A

AntiOTF

All I ask is to type in a few numbers on what these items have been selling for. Let's see some of that great community thing I keep hearing about.

G

I'm not sure on vet rewards but I do know that chargers don't sell for less then 2mil...

I

imported_mo'gluk

dark grey robe 800k
dark grey cloak 800k
charger 2 mil

I

imported_mo'gluk

actually cheaper in my book as its a later ethy that most people dont like so around 700k

G

I think all vet rewards are creeping up. Most will choose the soul stone.

A

Alex the Gray

well, I haven't a clue.
BUT
I am "Alex the Gray"- get it?
I have a gray cloak and robe. You would not believe how many offers I have had for these. People lust for my apparel. If you are looking for some bucks, maybe the clothes are what you are after