• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] price check on this Dagger!

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Verite Dagger

Hit magic arrows 28%
Mage weapon -22 Skill
DCI 11%
SSI 15%
DI 36%

thx!

N

Noobish Noob

Honestly, more than 8 gold but not a whole heck of a lot. Mage wep without spell channeling is the kiss of death. The DCI is nice to have but the rest of the intensities are too low to take advantage of it. Of course this is just my opinion and it is subject to ridicule on occasion.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ho well, thx!
i'm asking because i see some of these weapon with just "Mage weapon -22 Skill"
going for a looooot of millions, so i found this one and i wanna check if its a good weapon.

Ok the spell channeling is missing, so its not a nice weapon.

but, the answer is this:

what "Mage weapon -22 Skill" do???
thx!

B

Belanos/Icicle

ho well, thx!
i'm asking because i see some of these weapon with just "Mage weapon -22 Skill"
going for a looooot of millions, so i found this one and i wanna check if its a good weapon.

Ok the spell channeling is missing, so its not a nice weapon.

but, the answer is this:

what "Mage weapon -22 Skill" do???
thx!
mage weapon lowers your magery by the given amount and then uses the adjusted magery in place of weapon skill, so a mage can fight with it.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mage weapon lowers your magery by the given amount and then uses the adjusted magery in place of weapon skill, so a mage can fight with it.
fact: my english suck! :)

"mage weapon lowers your magery by the given amount", ok i understand this!

"then uses the adjusted magery in place of weapon skill, so a mage can fight with it"
what you mean? lol, sorry but i dont understand...

N

Noobish Noob

Yes, if you are 120 magery (or any magery skill) and the weapon is -2o mage wep (enter any - from 20 to 39 here), your abitlity to use it becomes 100 skill (Or whatever your magery minus the mage wep penalty equals). You cannot use special weapons moves without tactics though. A mage wep will pop into your backpack if it is not spell channeling and you cast a spell. That is why spell channeling mage weps are in demand, particularly ones that are one handed so you can still use a shield and of course no negative faster casting on the wep helps too.

If you can get a wep with Spell channeling, mage wep, DCI, no faster casting penalty, and a hit spell or mana leach you are golden.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, if you are 120 magery (or any magery skill) and the weapon is -2o mage wep (enter any - from 20 to 39 here), your abitlity to use it becomes 100 skill (Or whatever your magery minus the mage wep penalty equals). You cannot use special weapons moves without tactics though. A mage wep will pop into your backpack if it is not spell channeling and you cast a spell. That is why spell channeling mage weps are in demand, particularly ones that are one handed so you can still use a shield and of course no negative faster casting on the wep helps too.

If you can get a wep with Spell channeling, mage wep, DCI, no faster casting penalty, and a hit spell or mana leach you are golden.
tyvm for the clear answer!!! :)