• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on These Sleaves please

W

wg1979jr

Self repair 4
lmc 6%
Phys 20
fire 8
cold 24
poison 7
Energy 21

There not the greatest but I was just checking what there worth

G

The resist spread is not that great but even so it should fetch 7mil on the low end. Top end could be as much as 20mil or even more. It may sell fairly fast around 10ish, a nice in-between figure.

That said I have seen sleeves that are somewhat close for a couple mil. Rare but it happens.

W

wg1979jr

wow realy? sweet didnt think they'd be close to that much thanx guys

G

Take into account what shard you play on, b/c the single worthwhile mod coupled with those resists on some shards wont get you more than 500k to 1.5m. It's simply not that great of a piece and there are alot better pieces out there that have better resist spreads with better mod combinations

G

The buyer definitely sets the market. As I hinted in my post I have seen some pieces almost as good sit for a while around 1.5.

(This post is in agreement with DVI in case there is any confusion.)