• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on Sigil Of The Necromari, maybe selling

D

DuttyD

An old Lake Austin event item. Its on Atlantic. Have been told there is only 10 or so around. Actually DVI didn't you just sell one?
icq-103671027

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

An old Lake Austin event item. Its on Atlantic. Have been told there is only 10 or so around. Actually DVI didn't you just sell one?
icq-103671027

[/ QUOTE ]

Originally yes, but it is one of the items that has been dupped or one of the more frequent items sold on the dupped vendors before the ban. Better estimate would be 50 or so around.

G

what it recently sold at and what its actualy worth are 2 completely different things.

30-50m is the reasonable price range, and i actualy know of one for sale at 40m =/ but i consider that to be top dollar IMO

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

what it recently sold at and what its actualy worth are 2 completely different things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they are. Former is a fact, latter is an opinion.

I

Immotep

Can you post a pic? I dont know what you're talking about and I'm trying to smarter me self
!! Thanks.