• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

price check on pink bottle of water

• Thread starter Ralas Darkwood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Ralas Darkwood

pink bottle of water looks jst like the pink champange bottle
its on pac

K

Kurgan

Empty the bottle, take it out on the water and look for a wave. Dbl Clk the bottle and target the wave.. Poof bottle of water.. I would guess 5k for the color of the bottle.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honey's rares is a wiki and can be made to say whatever someone wishes.

They do disappear if you empty it, but you can double click it (like you would pour it) and target a wave. It'll still fill it with water.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I DONT THINK SO!!! My dear I have enough champagne bottles to try that theory out and as soon as you finish your bottle *blessed* it disappears!!! This is a pink bottle the champagne looking one says its filled with water and blessed. So my friend on Pacific dont empty it out. Its probably rare and you and I both got one....

Pardon me saying so Kurgan but you must do your research before making such accusations!!

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, but that's where they came from.

You have to target a wave tile. The one I always used for that sort of thing is the one that's around the middle of the Vesper bridge that's going W/E, on the East side of the island with the bank. Not all waves will fill things like that, but most do.

It also takes till server up to show the new name.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm with you. There may well be a rare type, I am no expert but I have made bottles of water from champagne bottles in just the manner described also from Vesper Bridge. After you get the message 'you fill the bottle with water' it appears nothing has happened. Next time you log in however you will have a pink 'blessed' bottle of water.

However do NOT empty the bottle first, just click it and target the wave.

K

Kurgan

This is confirmed..
Take a few drinks from the bottle. Then target a wave. Next server up you get this..
2nd Pic is of the wave you target.