• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on Old School Guildstone Deed

N

nickdafunk

Anyone? Had it from an idoc for ages, never thought it was worth much but thought i would check

G

They average around 2 million give or take. Of course the particualr Guild could cause the price to increase. What is the Guild name and what shard?

N

nickdafunk

Erm... Not sure about the name but I'm pretty sure it was a German name, nothing famous as far as i know.

It is on Europa

G

They sell for 5m on populated shards, but can range upwards of 15m for interesting or role playing like names.

G

Ummm I am on GL and pick them up for about 2 million. One sold last night at MOA for the same 2 million. GL is pretty populated.

G

I haven't played gl in about 9 months aside from a short visit 2 months past, but i remember buying and seeing them frequently for around 5m. Same with Atlantic, Lake Superior, as well as on Europa once.

Just b/c you get them for 2m frequently does not mean that you can't sell them for more quite easily.

In addition if the names of the ones you're getting aren't particuarly interesting then it could also contribute to a lower price. Generally the ones that sell for more, have either interesting names, nostalgic names, or as mentioned before a role playing like name. For instance there was one for sale on stratics within the past month or two that was - RBG - Royal Britannian Guards - That people were willing to pay in excess of 15m for. There is also another current post on stratics right now within this forum where someone had a buyer for their guild stone - Zog Cablalist - or something of that nature, that they had a 40$ cash offer. If you use a currency rate of 1.5/mil thats 26.7m

G

Agreed there are exceptions to everything but for the most part, most of the Guildstones have names that mean little or nothing to anybody, they are paying for the stone itself as a rare/deco. The RBG guildstone yes I would agree would go for more because that is known on any shard. The stone for ZOG means nothing to me and if the guy can get $40 for it I will give him a High Five, but he ain't gettin 26.7 million from me and I really do not see a line forming to buy it. Now on GL a BC Guildstone would go for very high dollar, but on anyother shard maybe not so much. Two million for a stone is more than fair with exceptions...like Whispering Roses 100 to 125k on average, but people pay Millions for the right name.

H

hosstang

<blockquote><hr>

Agreed there are exceptions to everything but for the most part, most of the Guildstones have names that mean little or nothing to anybody, they are paying for the stone itself as a rare/deco. The RBG guildstone yes I would agree would go for more because that is known on any shard. The stone for ZOG means nothing to me and if the guy can get $40 for it I will give him a High Five, but he ain't gettin 26.7 million from me and I really do not see a line forming to buy it. Now on GL a BC Guildstone would go for very high dollar, but on anyother shard maybe not so much. Two million for a stone is more than fair with exceptions...like Whispering Roses 100 to 125k on average, but people pay Millions for the right name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, give me a high five then cause I sold it for more than $40 last night....and there was quite a line for it thank you, if you don't know what Zog Cabal is, I'm sorry

C

craememp

If it's in German, I'm very interested in what it says. Is there any chance you can write down what it says? I'd pay plenty if it's a saying I find enjoyable or humorous.
Thanks!!!

N

nickdafunk

The stone reads: Die Knalkoeppe [THC]

1,000 apologies if this is not even close to being German, i just think it might be

C

craememp

I looked it up... I think it means "Fatheads" or "Blockheads". It's an insult. And, unless my dictionary is incorrect, it should be spelled "Die Knallkoeppe" with two "l"s. Anyway, it is German.

N

nickdafunk

Sorry, the spelling is correct on the guildstone, i made a typo in my original post

Whats your offer then