• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on ingots and board leather

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone give me a price list for woods and ingots and leather. I have all colors virtually limitless supply of all. Benn collection since they first introduced colored wood. Finaly got around to filling all my BODS. I have a vendor at Atlantic Outlet will be stocked shortly I've just never sold before. Also if anyone wants any runics. I have over 100 spined, 500 horned and a few thousand spined. Have 23 val hammers 76 ver 132 ag all the way down to bronze (increasing as difficulty decreses) and over 30 heartwood saws and fletching (also lower power saws and fletchers going up as difficulty decreses. ICQ 76838269. I burn each kit for a set price except val. So if you buy for me to burn a hammer no matter what I make you can have whatever you want out of it.