• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check on Gold Goblet, Moonberry Rose, Spirit Cap Mushroom, Royal Guard Boots

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
I was wondering what the value is on these items. They are located on Baja but will be moving to ATL. Items will be for sale when I get a price on these as I dont know what they are worth. Thanks.

goldgoblet.jpg goldgoblet2.jpg Gold Goblet Server Birth

boots2.jpg boots1.jpg Royal Guard Boots (Season 2- Event item list 2004 with 8 dropping on Baja)

moon1.jpg moon2.jpg Moonberry Rose. Baja Event item from 2010.

Tiger_Rugs.jpg I realize these are not a rare they are drops from the new Eoden quest but would like to know their worth.

zSpiritCapMush.jpg Baja Event Item , makes wind noise when locked down.

Last edited:

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zandor- ty :)

As far as the white tiger rug goes, a friend told me one sold within the last two days for around 240 mill on atl. Unless i get that i will most likely keep it.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Zandor- ty :)

As far as the white tiger rug goes, a friend told me one sold within the last two days for around 240 mill on atl. Unless i get that i will most likely keep it.
Moonberry rose could go for more to the right person, this is just my best guess and from what I saw from an older post. Some people have the mushroom priced higher but they also aren't getting a buyer.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
in another post i see for 450m this Spirit cap Mushroom
Yes but he overcharges on everything. And it's been for sale for awhile just like all the other over priced stuff in that thread. But feel free to pay his inflated prices if you like.

I know of at least 5 of that shroom that sold for 350m.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes but he overcharges on everything. And it's been for sale for awhile just like all the other over priced stuff in that thread. But feel free to pay his inflated prices if you like.

I know of at least 5 of that shroom that sold for 350m.
interesting you would think you can dictate the prices of other peoples goods... the person asked for a price check not you to play pricing police over someone else's items.. quite frankly it dosent matter if 500 mushrooms sold for 350 mil ea a person can make their own price for their item..

Last edited: