• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Lot price check on atl

Xoos

Journeyman
Ok so I don't have much for you in the way of price, but I've not seen anything like these sell on a vendor and usually end up putting them together for a starter suit to give away or else in a starter pieces vendor for really cheap on my shard.

The fourth piece, the legendary bracelet has the best stats, great stats really for a sampire, maybe not the ultimate set of attributes but pretty close to it with all those high value skills and SSI/DI... but the problem is that it's antique. And nothing with an antique property will ever sell for much of anything. The reason is that just by being in combat it will lose durability... and at a much higher rate than normal.... and antique means it CAN be repaired, but it can only be POF'd 3 times I think, bringing it to 250, then 200, then 150 or something like that.

So just as general advice and what I've learned so far.... anything with that Antique property is already ruined. It's mostly just good for unraveling for imbuing. Don't bother even picking it up unless you want to give it out to a new player, at least not something for combat. I have looted several antique jewels with +20 magery, for instance, to wear on my crafter for recalling around and such. Because he's almost never in combat so they last as long as anything else. Also for a scribe.... you might come across antique armor/jewels with 10 int / 5 mana / 4 mana regen / LMC. I'll pick these up. I do scribe work, bods, craft/fill spellbooks, etc. and you want max medable mana regen and max mana/int stats to make it faster and easier and since he's never in combat the pieces last. But suffice it to say, anyone using the piece to fight something will not purchase any antique items.

Prized (or nothing) is what you want
Brittle will be on most Legendaries and that's okay too.
Cursed might be acceptable to someone who only does PVE in trammel, but will never be acceptable on a PVP piece
Antique, unfortunately, almost always means it's not worth even looting unless you want to unravel for imbuing ingredients

Hope that helps a little.

Last edited:

Xoos

Journeyman
[Selling] - Server Birth, Seer Item, Rares - Atlantic [ Update 2023/02/11 ]

this guy says he sold an antique jewel for 350m on his auction though:

[bracelet]
bushido +15
swordsmanship +20
Antique
dexterity bonus 8
night sight
hit chance increase 20%
lower reagent cost 20%
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 25%
Legendary Artifact
/ 350M SOLD

Your's is at least as useful as this one imo. So if you can find the guy who bought that and ask him if he wants to buy yours, you're golden... I think he's probably going to need a new bracelet in a week or two ;) -

gwen

Slightly Crazed

The fourth piece, the legendary bracelet has the best stats, great stats really for a sampire, maybe not the ultimate set of attributes but pretty close to it with all those high value skills and SSI/DI... but the problem is that it's antique. And nothing with an antique property will ever sell for much of anything. The reason is that just by being in combat it will lose durability... and at a much higher rate than normal.... and antique means it can't be repaired, it can only be POF'd 3 times I think, bringing it to 250, then 200, then 150 or something like that. Basically imagine I was a Sampire running Doom solo, I'm not sure this piece would last one full lap around the gauntlet before I'd have to take it off. I can POF it three times before it's gone for good so maybe I can get three laps out of it. And when I'm soloing Doom it usually takes 5-6 laps to get a drop.
Not correct advice , at least in the part I quoted. Antique can be repaired , and lasts pretty long. Especially for PvM stuff. toon parked in Doom forever will have trouble with it , but having gear set with antique jewels will be enough to withstand 1-3 limited time events.
So if you see on VS some antique ring or bracelet similar to what your Samp is using , but better -and cheap take it , use it , in emergency case -switch to what you had before. When can - go repair it. Each repair on jewelry takes 2-5 tries bit antique will serve you really long. Long enough to find something better.