• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on 3 weapons

T

talith

Anyone could give me a price on what someone might pay for the 3 weapons listed below? Thanks

War Axe
Ophidian slayer
hit mana leech 58%
hit lower defence 12%
hit lower attack 22%
physical damage 70%
poison damage 20%
energy damage 10%

Lance
Hit mana leech 44%
hit life leech 24%
swing speed increase 10%

Lance
hit cold area 36%
hit life leech 33%
swing speed increase 15%
poison resist 5%

G

Not to be rude, but not worth much of anything
, Left a lot better on bodies. There's no damage or Swing Speed Increase at all, Leech's are low.

G

Yeah, those aren't worth much, especially Lances. They're too slow and don't do high damage. Lances pretty much became useless when they made it to where you can't Dismount someone while you're riding a mount unless they have a Lance equipped as well.
I remember stealthing through some guys gate to Fel at the Brit Bank (Back when Stealthers were still rare), he lured some newb there and killed him. I then hopped on my Ethy Llama, equipped a Lance, waited for the gate to close, then Dismounted the killer, then chased him down and killed him, was funny as hell.