• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on 2 items

Odins

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail All,

After more cleaning up, I found two items; are they rare, if yes, what are the approx. price?

1) A Bandana [blessed], blessed, original colour. Has been worn: durability: 15/21.

and more interesting:

2) Crystal Ball

"Looking Into the Crystal Ball, thou Doth see swirling mists in which Words Form "Ask and be Answered"

Seller's Description:

"Looking Into the Crystal Ball, thou Doth see swirling mists in which Words Form "Ask and be Answered"

...if you dobb.clk. on the Crystall Ball, a lot of different, more or less funny sayings are revealed.

Where does this Crystall Ball come from?

Looking forward to your response

Best regards

Odins

Btw. both items are on Europe - shard.

V

Valas

Probally looking at 2-3mil tops for the Bandana and as for the crystal balls my mind is failing me at the moment! I dont think they go for much however.

D

Drafgard

I may be wrong on this, but i'm sure the ball was handed out in the 300th anniversary bags, along with a mondains commemeration coin, Jaana's hangover remody and a fireworks wand.

Its worth about 75-125k as far as i've seen, but may be wrong.

Hope this helps.

Odins

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Valas and Drafgard,

First, thank you for the quick reply, and price check on the Bandana (Valas).
but I don't think I got the Crystal Ball from the 300th anniversary (no offense, Drafgard!)....but then again, sometimes things fades as you grow older ;-)

...anyway, please, if any knows, where the Crystal Ball comes from, please let me know.....even if it's from the 300th.

Best regards

Odins

C

Capricious

Ask and answer ball was 300th anniversary. It had been placed directly on a vendor which is where it got the 'sellers' description bug added onto it.

Odins

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Capricious,

I have just seen Ryna's (UO admin) post concerning gifts aso. and yes, you are right about the Crystall ball. Thank you about the explanation about the add-on.

Guess it's not a rare anyway, but it's a funny item.

Best regards

Odins